Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bit Of A Jimlad This One...

ZeroBlade

hey i met the right girl and you will too mate!

ooh you are a sweetie sometimes darlin, if i didnt know any better id say you were after somat :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZeroBlade

• Steve

• Ken

• jaxx

Top Posters In This Topic

If she wants ya .. she'll make herself single for ya ..

If it's just a bit of "fun" .. sounds like you may get hurt as she's always got the comfort zone in the background ..

go and see a prostitute.. you get a choice... its cheaper and no strings attacthed

If she wants ya .. she'll make herself single for ya ..

If it's just a bit of "fun" .. sounds like you may get hurt as she's always got the comfort zone in the background ..

yeh i know m8.

i'm confused cos she did say she only wants a bit of fun, but some of the stuff she says or does indicates otherwise, i'm confused as hell.

I think this maybe why she's still with her fella cos she's unsure herself which is why i dunno if i should carry on (but not do the dirty) and see how the game pans out!

Rob: i prolly will m8, but i gotta bring this to a conclusion. like what i just said, i dunno what the real crack is!

!Removed! women! (no offence tegan, ur wonderful, and no rob, i'm not messin w. ur lass :P, one time it's never cross my mind is w. a m8's lass, or a lass that a m8's had, or had an eye on, still got some honour i have!!!)

-Z

go and see a prostitute.. you get a choice... its cheaper and no strings attacthed

lol i think that everytime i think of a g/f :D

but in this case it's not true, actually cheaper, and still no strings attached!!!

-Z

yeah, double trouble most of the time :P ( actually all of time, if not :eek:) ...

-Z

yeah i guess, but i KNOW i won't be 2nd best, lol

but ur rite, all of you, it's probably for the best if i leave her be...

cheers for this every1!!!

-Z

if all she wants is a bit of fun and all you want is a bit of fun... then go for it.

As long as you don't think it's anything more. She shouldn't be cheating on her hubby, but it's not you that's doing anything wrong.

dont do anything mate, the second she said 'bit of fun' thats what she meant, from what you said i think you want more than that and youll only end up messed up over her!

its a very nice compliment, leave it at that... and go fo*ook some women!!! :thumbsup:

haha, yeah as a wise man once said "boning tiffany & nancy thats not what my plans be, I need a girl that could stand me, raise me a family

Go to trips at the Lancy, trip to the Grammy's cause most of these girls be confusin me, I don't know if they really love me or they usin me"...

-Z

Z my mate put the woman down you dont where she has been and what she might have, condoms or no condoms,

get a mag or a video and work it out of your system. :P :bye:

Chance are that she is not all that in the sack. :thumbsup:

was just gonna say the same as Ash

if she tends to be a bit of a !Removed! then you may be posting ''Wheres my nearest GUM clinic''

steer clear son, and if she offers YOU then turn he down, knowing that your better off than her :thumbsup:

yeah sack her off mate,to be honest theres no point being messed about!Find someone nice who's not gonna mess you about!

Also even if she was single seeing someone you work with is a really big no no,gets all around work, and if things go bottoms up between the two of ya is really gonna mess things up between you and your work colleagues as she will make you out to be the bad guy, not meaning all women are like that :unsure:

Looks like asha has another member to go in the toc singles forum! :lol:

www.gospelsingingvicarsdaughterswhowillremainfaitfulforever.com

link dont work..............................

:lol:

link dont work..............................

:lol:

strange........ :blink: ....That must be a real site with real women... :lol::lol::lol:

yeah sack her off mate,to be honest theres no point being messed about!Find someone nice who's not gonna mess you about!

Also even if she was single seeing someone you work with is a really big no no,gets all around work, and if things go bottoms up between the two of ya is really gonna mess things up between you and your work colleagues as she will make you out to be the bad guy, not meaning all women are like that :unsure:

Looks like asha has another member to go in the toc singles forum! :lol:

the more the merrier. :P

lol, the advice is taken to heart fellas, and lasses!!!

Mite havta take u up on that offer for joining the club Asha, sounds fun!

Still i got my buttocks covered, kept all hte e-mail "correspondance" so if nething happens i can turn around and say, look was all her, nowt to do with me...

Saying that tho, the other lasses hav had a go at her for flirtin w. me, and havent said owt 2 me, i just can't say no!!!

-Z

Z, yes it can be tempting but I'd think long and hard (excuse the pun) :D about it though, what makes it worse is working with her. Tell you what bring her along to my work in your dinner break and I'll tell you if I think it's worth the hassle :lol:

Never been tempted at work, as most of em are blokes in their fifties :lol::lol::eek:

No doubt that you could find a 'nice' lass mate, can tell by your personality etc :thumbsup: Until then just sample a few of the 'not so nice' ones :lol:

I'm no realtionship expert but I would stay away, think about how akward it would be at work! :!Removed!:

Cheers :thumbsup:

You bunch of wimp's :P :lol:

He's single, her boyfriend's away for 6 month's, get her done. Not like he's stirring warm porridge or anything :lol::lol::lol:

If hes a squaddie you dont know where hes been for starters :!Removed!:

Also you dont want to stir someone elses porridge do you :wacko:

You bunch of wimp's :P :lol:

He's single, her boyfriend's away for 6 month's, get her done. Not like he's stirring warm porridge or anything :lol::lol::lol:

he migh end up with lumpy porridge himself if he aint carefull

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links