Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Falling Out Of Love With The Yaris..?

Caz SR

you lot have all cracked... theyre cracking little cars! One year later and i still love mine as much as the day i got it (if not more)

Tho i do think 3 years or so and u generally get bored with any car.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Caz SR

• Gnome

• reece

I can't say I've ever lost the love for my SR, but iv had periods where it's not as liked as other times... but a nice drive, a nice clean or a drive in somebody elses inferior car and I still love it!

Im always thinking about a new cra... something bigger/faster/better but then I think about how muchy extra money is involved, and how much can yet be done with my little Yaris!

Couple of years when iv got more money and i'll be looking for something new, but for now, the Love is still there... woe-betide the man that damages my car!

i just think i've one OTT in mods on mine, yes it looks different to a lot of cars and even to other yaris' but still, i just see some peoples cars now and they look smart and tidy, not on the wild side but u know, plain and simple, and i love that neat and tidy look now, i wanna change cars.

liking ur car R6TH , thats an example of a well kept tidy and good lookin car hehe. i envy u

I dont think I've fallen out with it, its just that I wanted other cars more, but after a quick clean or thrash in the TS I soon forget about the other cars.

Not much point for me to swap now, may aswell get some more NCB, then comes a car with a lot of power :D

i just think i've one OTT in mods on mine, yes it looks different to a lot of cars and even to other yaris' but still, i just see some peoples cars now and they look smart and tidy, not on the wild side but u know, plain and simple, and i love that neat and tidy look now, i wanna change cars.

liking ur car R6TH , thats an example of a well kept tidy and good lookin car hehe. i envy u

Thanks chum :o :)

Got sick of ours - it's cutting out at randome interavls is really p1551ing me off! It's with Mr T again, this time for 5 days - I hope they find something this time!

But, we've only got it for another month. I daren't take the pile of 5h1te very far, so will be glad to get rid!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links