Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goodnight Steve...

TheNissanMan

Like I've already said to you, it's too big because I'm telling people about things done for cancer research, if some1 wants to change it they can but I'd have thought a mod would have more important things to do than change a signature that's trying to raise money to save lives.

....................... So? :huh:

Look, I'm not getting into this here, there's a time & a place for everything, this post is about respecting a legend who tragically lost his life, not signatures.

For the record though, I'm going to be changing it soon anyway because the pages linked are/will soon be closed but don't start thinking I did it for your benefit.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reece

• Demonic Angel

• Kev Mc

• cfc1

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick note from the moderating team.

Reece As Kev's stated his signature is not over the top and supporting a charity that a number of members are actively taking part in to raise money for a life serving cause. If you find it amusing trying to antagonise people into an argument there is a time and a place for it, this is not it !!!

I think enough has been said and everybody has had a chance to post their comments on the death a legend, to prevent this thread turns into another slanging match, it'll be closed!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links