Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

I've just got over my mid-life crisis (had an RX8 before the RAV), and I'm not 39 for another month!!

Have you actually had the kids in tha back of the TT, Paul? I believe it's even a struggle for young kids. If you wanted rear seats, you should have had a look at the RX8.

Thanks very much guys!!!! :rolleyes:

Why am I NOT surprised to see hairdresser comments!!!!! :wacko:

Glad to see it's not just me who's had the blokey mid life sporty car crisis though!! :group-cuddles: Hopefully it'll just be a phase I need to grow out of :baby:

I have to come clean sywy, the rear seats will probably never get used, it was just to appease the missus, (I did really want a Lotus).

I had a look at the RX8 but the running costs (in particular oil and fuel consumption) were frightening compared with the TT. :eek:

Anyway, its done now, all I need is a big medallion and a hairy chest wig to complete the ensemble!

So, erm, something for the weekend guys?? ;)

Thanks very much guys!!!! :rolleyes:

Why am I NOT surprised to see hairdresser comments!!!!! :wacko:

Glad to see it's not just me who's had the blokey mid life sporty car crisis though!! :group-cuddles: Hopefully it'll just be a phase I need to grow out of :baby:

I have to come clean sywy, the rear seats will probably never get used, it was just to appease the missus, (I did really want a Lotus).

I had a look at the RX8 but the running costs (in particular oil and fuel consumption) were frightening compared with the TT. :eek:

Anyway, its done now, all I need is a big medallion and a hairy chest wig to complete the ensemble!

So, erm, something for the weekend guys?? ;)

O my god, :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: 5 months to go before I too reach this milestone 39 and mid life crisis...do I start to order the slippers and pipe :wheelchair: or leather driving gloves and racing boots :driving: ......Neighbour just ordered new M5 :drool: ...so will drool over that when it arrives :drool: :drool: ....By torch light any way...

Just finished painting the Kitchen, dining room and lobby area...so in misses good books and have enough gold stars to last me till Christmas.... :toast: :toast: :toast: hmm T180 top of my list.......(but will get spare tyre as well)

Paul, a little of the side and top please..... :afro:

Good luck with the TT Paul :thumbsup: , the new shape TT is growing on me all the time.

40 a couple of months ago, no mid life crisis (yet), with our little boy can't afford it :D but I still have the odd pine back to my singleton days and my 330i coupe :P

Loved that car! (Except cleaning the MV alloy's, now I thank God everytime I clean the very simple wheels on the RAV).

Chatman, good to see you not put off the T180 after all the posts that have been written about them over the last few months, true faith :thumbsup:

Happy driving :)

so I've just put an order in for a brand new............. (please don't laugh) Audi TT :eek:

Paul, you may want to re-consider the TT....Get this one instead.....

1000bhp TT

At least you can then get to all those perm jobs in double quick time..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Had a look at that one Chatman but had to dismiss it on account my blow drier wouldn't fit in the boot!!! :lol:

But I do like M5's. I think I'd be trying every which way I could to get a drive/ride in one if it belonged to a neighbour!!

I also think you missed one of the 'other' signs of a male mid life crisis though!!

Running off with a pretty young thing from work/the gym etc!!

Do you have enough gold stars to get away with that one???? :blink:

(there go my dreams of an AMV8 like our pal Stv1x) and I didn't want to sell the Rav to fund the purchase (would have loved a 997 Carrera S) and end up with just one family car for the wife to

Don't panic yet Paul; I was 44 before I got to order Vantage so you still have plenty of time of fulfilling your dreams!

:thumbsup:

steve

Hmm saw one of these when I was in Florida earlier this year....that colour as well........Thought it was a hummer at first..(had beer goggles on) :wacko: :wacko:

Look awful then and still does now :eek: :eek:

Hmm saw one of these when I was in Florida earlier this year....that colour as well........Thought it was a hummer at first..(had beer goggles on) :wacko: :wacko:

Look awful then and still does now :eek: :eek:

FJ Crusier, lovely machine you can buy them in the UK. Trouble is they are all L/H drive and are a 4 litre petrol engine.I,ve seen them advertised in 4x4 and MPV Driver mag, theyare in the region of £26000. They are a design play on the old FJ Landcruiser which Toyoya still sell in OZ and a lot of 3rd World Countries( no direspect intended).

Clare :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like it.

I think it has the same retro feel as a Beetle or a Mini and they have done a good job.

Is that an extra light in the door mirror? :huh:

The one next to it, with the alloy's looks better, again except for the colour.

I wonder what it would look like in Black. B)

Hi Fujisan

You can just about see one on the end of this row. I think the white roof spoils it.

IMG_1084.jpg

Cheers

Thanks Anchorman, :thumbsup:

It is a pity about the white roof but given the choice of yellow, blue or black, i'll take the black one. B)

Nice shots Dave.... Did you photo shop the blue sky on ;) or is that for real...... B) B)

Is the bike yours as well :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chatman, bikes not mine :rolleyes: the photos are all untouched I dont have the software

to alter them. If I did I would remove the number plate, It was just a nice sunny day when

the photo was taken :thumbsup:

Dave.

This is a photo taken today my rav and the F.R. RAV4120807002.jpg Do you like the one on the left anckorman a bit differant to the one you drive

pob hwyl Gwil

Nice shots Dave.... Did you photo shop the blue sky on ;) or is that for real...... B) B)

Chatman, bikes not mine :rolleyes: the photos are all untouched I dont have the software

to alter them. If I did I would remove the number plate, It was just a nice sunny day when

Dave.

This is a photo taken today my rav and the F.R. RAV4120807002.jpg Do you like the one on the left anckorman a bit differant to the one you drive

pob hwyl Gwil

phG

Excellent photo!

The RAV looks great with all the reflections.

The train is quite different to my 20 year old Sprinter and although I wouldn't mind a go I wouldn't fancy it in the depths of Winter or the height of Summer!

Cheers!

Dave.

pob hwyl Gwil

phG

Excellent photo!

The RAV looks great with all the reflections.

The train is quite different to my 20 year old Sprinter and although I wouldn't mind a go I wouldn't fancy it in the depths of Winter or the height of Summer!

Cheers!

one more from today while the sun is out cheers GwilRAV4120807013.jpg

Had a day out at a Horse Show on Sunday........

Amongst all the Freelanders and RR Sports...also saw quite a few Toyota Hilux all chromed up and big wheels.....In Black of course....

Mine parked in between daughter's riding club horse boxes.......Used for tack room...Sadled em up.....

DSCF0029.jpg

Stunning pictures guys, keep them coming :thumbsup:

Dave.

Great pictures :thumbsup:

Gwil, you have an artists eye for taking super photos :toast:

Just wondering what happened to the top of the road sign, it looks like it's been nibbled by a dinosaur. :huh:

But again, great photos, especially the view over the fields and hills, wonderful :thumbsup:

Taking the pictures in a wildly different tangent, i've got a new toy :D

airfilter.jpg

Great pictures :thumbsup:

Gwil, you have an artists eye for taking super photos :toast:

Just wondering what happened to the top of the road sign, it looks like it's been nibbled by a dinosaur. :huh:

But again, great photos, especially the view over the fields and hills, wonderful :thumbsup:

Hi, The top of the road sign is missing because I started to get rid of it with Photoshop then decided not to bother. By the way photography is my hobby so I love this Rav photo thread, it gives me the opportunity to show the Rav and where I live.

All the best Hwyl Gwil

ps Hwyl is welsh for fun

Taking the pictures in a wildly different tangent, i've got a new toy :D

airfilter.jpg

Hey Freestyle, just seen your new Avatar...is that your new toy.......Nice box....

Hi, The top of the road sign is missing because I started to get rid of it with Photoshop then decided not to bother. By the way photography is my hobby so I love this Rav photo thread, it gives me the opportunity to show the Rav and where I live.

All the best Hwyl Gwil

ps Hwyl is welsh for fun

Expect an incoming barrage from Stv1x re Photoshop anytime soon!!!!! :laughing:

Great Pics though!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links