Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Relationship Question....

Hou

Just a another woman's insight...

Have you asked her if she still has feelings for her ex? They could not be in a relationship because of numerous reasons but her feelings for him could still be there. You might not get a truthful answer to this question but it takes to set aside the feeling of euphoria whenever you're with her and look at how she moves or reacts to things that relates to her ex.

Also, does she have any plans of having the communication open with her ex for the child she's having?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Pompey Gaz

• Raistlin

• JappyBeast

the dad is still going to be around for the kid although she says they arent going to get back together

personally with the lack of effort she puts in etc i cant see another date happening as when she said im free all weekend so i said sat, she miraculously became 'booked up' and she wanted to do sunday which she knows is when i go out with my mates, the only one time in the week i can get them all together. But I have been willing to rearrange things where as i just feel she doesnt give a toss

Dont chase her too much!

I was seeing a girl who had a kid to another man and they always had that parent bond together. She eventually went back with him for the kid!

Never jib your mates off for a girl unless it's a massive occasion (birthday, anniversary etc), & only then do it rarely. Treat your mates in a decent manner & they will always be there for you, with a girl there is no guarantee this will be the case. If you start ignoring your mates I can only see it causing you to lose contact with them which you'll resent the girl for & end up splitting up with her because of it & then have to go crawling back to your mates after you chose a girl over them. Tell her you're seeing your mates on Sunday as you always do, if the relationship is worth (or going to be worth) anything you'll certainly be able to work around that, 1 day a week for your mates really isn't much to deal with

Mates are for life, girls come and go!

The man in the Purple car is right, you have a bond with your mates and its far too early for mind games

never toss your mates off

Would you care to rephrase that one Gaz ;) :P :lol::lol:

I beg to differ.........girls can be your best mates too and you still have time to hang out with your boy mates.

I stopped seeing my best mate (a girl) to be with a new boyfriend, my boyfriend said he didnt mind and understood if I wanted to see this girlfriend and even offered to take me to her place and hang around. BUT I wanted to be with him more than I wanted to be with her.......consequently I lost my best girlfriend. A couple of years down the line I split wth my boyfriend.

Now my ex is my bestmate (we are closer now than when we were a couple.) and I still am mates with my girlfriend (but we are not as close as we used to be)

Funny how that works.

Some good advice here

I think this is making you a bit too stressed then it should do!

Personnally I would walk away, i've been in a similar situation and probably put too much effort in, just waiting around for her to decide when to meet etc, letting mates down for her, because you know, I thought it would help in the relationship, in reality it just makes you look like a puppet!

re: the baby, been there done that with the same person ^^^, granted the baby was already born (i think your situation will be more difficult tbh) , but looking back I can see every problem for how it was, and I wish id have never got involved!

If something like a girl is causing aggro and you arnt enjoying it/relaxing, then move onto the next one. Line them up and take your pick! ;)

the way I see it now is to begin with the basics, no ex's lurking, kids fathers, babys or phsyco's! Yes the latter is hard to avoid in most situations, but hey you can just use them for a bit of pleasure and move to the next :)

it's upto you anyway son :thumbsup:

I am allowed too, I am a girl. :P

But you kinda get where I am coming from..

yeah like it all sorted itself out but it didn't for me, is the luck of the draw

just had a bit of a text chat with her, im fuming

i basically told her how im sick of her blowing hot and cold and messing me about

she played the pregnancy card of scared of getting into owt serious, really likes me, has a great time when out but got alot going on in her life

this is only after i said this weekend wasnt such a good idea and maybe we shouldnt bother with us

I HATE WOMEN

this girl is blonde, petitie, absolutely gorgeous, 5 yrs older then me and absolute fun to be around

Ive fancied the ***** off her since i first saw her about 9 months ago

Now the problems:

2) Shes pregnant with her Ex's child

So did someone else by the sounds of it! Have you seen the price of nappies?

Ker-Ching!!!

Don't get involved. Walk away :thumbsup:

Behave Dale ......just because you are going through all the women you can get close enough to doesn't mean Hou has too. :lol:

Behave Dale ......just because you are going through all the women you can get close enough to doesn't mean Hou has too. :lol:

I like it :lol: ;)

Hey - a baby is a big thing - at least she's being honest and doesnt want to mess you about - because lets face it, her child will be No. 1.

Plenty more fish in the sea though hun... enjoy being single, it rocks! :D

I'll give you a cuddle Hou....

Don't have a relationship for relationships sake - if its cuddles you want, get a teddy bear (either a person or stuffed! lol). I have one and I actually appreciate him a hell of a lot more that I would if we were actually together! Thats a proper person, not a stuffed bear! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links