Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modifications

justin7

Actually I have never seen the chrome detailing for the door handles!

They were mentioned in the sales brochure as a standard feature on the IQ3, it is not mentioned in the accessory catalogue.

Chrome details I have read about :

- Mirror covers (mentioned in current sales brochure, but cars are still delivered without the chrome item. Standard IQ3)

- Front fog lamps (mentioned in current sales brochure, but cars are still delivered without the chrome item. Standard IQ3)

- Door handles, chrome details (mentioned in my old sales brochure but is not mentioned in the revised sales brochures, should be standard on IQ3)

- Rear lamps chrome surroundings (mentioned in the current sales brochure, with picture, but cars are still delivered without the chrome item and the item can not be ordered!??! Standard on IQ2/3)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• justin7

• marcandsebe

• Ruud-from-Holland

• Heathie

Err the more expensive one! Cant remember right now off the top of my head!

• 2 months later...

If you know where to look you can find Carbon Bonnet, and lots of suspension goodies...anti roll bars, strut braces, etc etc

All loads of money atm though...

Worth looking up someone called Ian at a company called Big Performance in London.

He is very good at what he does and does custom tuning etc and make performance parts such as titanium exhausts.

It doesn't look like he's touched a IQ yet but he will probably do it if you ask.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Worth looking up someone called Ian at a company called Big Performance in London.

He is very good at what he does and does custom tuning etc and make performance parts such as titanium exhausts.

It doesn't look like he's touched a IQ yet but he will probably do it if you ask.

Chris

LOL Ian is a good friend, he tuned my Smart Forfour CDi from 95-135bhp!

Will be chatting to him soon but we also have some of our own ideas for our new 1.3 gleaned from 5 years of 'playing' with Smarts!

Kate

• 2 years later...

Marc

How come you answered a post that is over 2yrs old

David

Marc

How come you answered a post that is over 2yrs old

David

I went to most replies on Mac and picked it up there.

• 2 weeks later...

take a look at my car here below

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for checking out some pics of my scion IQ. I also lowered it with TRD springs and added the TRD rear sway bar which really improved handling and the look.

post-120570-0-28402400-1338742950_thumb.

post-120570-0-50042800-1338743026_thumb.

post-120570-0-23364200-1338743084_thumb.

Hi there

Its very nice. I do like the colour

David

• 3 weeks later...

Did you google the stuff on all the other forums on that one and all the other rubbish that people sell?

A proper re-map at 10 times the price does not work on the iQ,

so no that does not do as advertised.

On some vehicles it makes them think the air is cooler and makes it give more fuel,

or that is the idea.

an extra 40 bhp is fantasy.

george

My home made rear skirt

How did you make your skirt mate? Might give this a bash as no way paying Mr T prices!

Thanks

Did you google the stuff on all the other forums on that one and all the other rubbish that people sell?

A proper re-map at 10 times the price does not work on the iQ,

so no that does not do as advertised.

On some vehicles it makes them think the air is cooler and makes it give more fuel,

or that is the idea.

an extra 40 bhp is fantasy.

george

You are very rude and opinionated George and when you make a comnent, we have to listen because you always think you know best. All I was asking was if anyone had seen it. Not whether it was crap or not. For your information, I don't Google everything and don't go on any other Toyota forums because I only own a Toyota iQ. I found it while searching for an ECU remap on my Nissan Navara.

Thanks for checking out some pics of my scion IQ. I also lowered it with TRD springs and added the TRD rear sway bar which really improved handling and the look.

Stunning, especially with the wheels.

"Has anyone seen this?"

and "i wonder does it work?"

Well wonder on.

If anyone interested in cars has not seen that, or the same that used to be £4.99, then so be it.

You like the answer you like, well dont ask the question in the way you do,

or say what answer you want.

I did not give an opinion i gave an answer, they do not work, and how can anyone have another opinion than that because they 'do not work' thats experience of having to remove them.

george

Edited by leonkehoe
Removed profanity

Bit harsh George considering he's just asking a question!

"Has anyone seen this?"

and "i wonder does it work?"

Well wonder on.

If anyone interested in cars has not seen that, or the same that used to be £4.99, then so be it.

You like the answer you like, well dont ask the question in the way you do,

or say what answer you want.

I did not give an opinion i gave an answer, they do not work, and how can anyone have another opinion than that because they 'do not work' thats experience of having to remove them.

george

I'm respectful George and don't post comments that are detrimental to the person. I certainly don't accuse people of Googling rubbish and trolling through all the forums. If you had been more polite, I would not have responded to your post. And as I said I came across it while searching for ECU remaps for a Nissan.

I will make sure that I don't respond to any posts you make in future and I would expect the same from you. So let's leave it at that.

Edited by leonkehoe
Removed profanity

Bit harsh George considering he's just asking a question!

Thank you for your comment. Much appreciated.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links