Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sony Dvd Headrests

newtoy

Hi all

i said i would share my find with you all that i had installed into my Rav last week for my children and for peace and quiet for us parents.

They are a fine match with my black leather leather interior and have zip up covers that hide the dvd players and you dont even know they are in the Rav looking in from outside.

They are two separate players,so two different dvd's can be played or one film can be watched on both screens.

They also come with wireless headphones and wireless game controllers with the optoin for play station or game consoles to be connected to them.

I have also had the parrot MKi 9100 handsfree kit install which allows me to connect my i-phone to take calls legalley while driving or i can listen to my music from my i-phone through my car stereo.

www.acesdvds.co.uk

If i am not aloud to state the company please let me know and i will remove this from the forum

all the best JD

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links