Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For Toyota Rav4 4.3 Diecast

jumper

Anyone know where to get the diecast for Rav4 4.3 model? Been looking for it for so long but most of it is the 4.1 or 4.2 model...

Share it with me if you know :D Thanks thanks

Anyone know where to get the diecast for Rav4 4.3 model? Been looking for it for so long but most of it is the 4.1 or 4.2 model...

Have a look HERE Jumper, don't know if its what your after but minichamps are usually good quality, I am told :unsure: Stew :thumbsup: A bit expensive though :eek:

Have a look HERE Jumper, don't know if its what your after but minichamps are usually good quality, I am told :unsure: Stew :thumbsup: A bit expensive though :eek:

Just spotted this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT Suppose if you can afford a new 2009 rav you can afford $100+ for this model looks good though,,,NOTE its the longer american model,, if you phone Anchs quickly he might bring you one back.. :D :D

Just spotted this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT Suppose if you can afford a new 2009 rav you can afford $100+ for this model looks good though,,,NOTE its the longer american model,, if you phone Anchs quickly he might bring you one back.. :D :D

This one is a lot cheaper:

LINK

And smaller ;)

Now, who do we know who has a red RAV 4.3?

I like the white one... price wise it aint toooo bad... would have to see if one could get a red one or get the white one and spray it up in red and create a mini-me for Big Red... (whilst I still have her).... she's gonna be replaced for a silverbeast in around 2 - 3 weeks if all goes well...

regards

Rob

B)

LINK

And smaller ;)

Its even shinier than Anchs, but unless the bonnet opens it would be no use to him :D Also have you noticed its the car Toyota should have built, It has a T180 grill + arches but a spare wheel on the back :yes: not sure about the colour coded rear side window though :eek: Stew

LINK

And smaller ;)

Its even shinier than Anchs, but unless the bonnet opens it would be no use to him :D Also have you noticed its the car Toyota should have built, It has a T180 grill + arches but a spare wheel on the back :yes: not sure about the colour coded rear side window though :eek: Stew

It must be a desirable variant - 33% of stock has sold since yesterday!

LINK

And smaller ;)

It must be a desirable variant - 33% of stock has sold since yesterday!

Thanks for all your inputs... I saw the minichamps model of the toyota rav4 and contacted them but they do not have the model that have the spare wheel behind, wasted! if not it would be perfect :(

Im actually considering the 1:18 toyota rav4 sold on eBay, but only it is abit pricey and maybe on the huge side.. probably 1:32 or 1:43 would be great..

Anymore diecast for me to consider? :D

Jumper

LINK

And smaller ;)

Stew - does it have a removable engine cover - 'cause you know how important that is to him! ;)

LINK

And smaller ;)

Yes and it was provided by a very nice dealer!!!

Here it is;

IMG_0673.jpg

.....and by some amazing coincidence look what I had in the USA for the last 9 days;

IMG_0665.jpg

A 2009 2.4VVTi FWD. It was basic but would really pick it's feet up!

Here it is;

IMG_0673.jpg

.....and by some amazing coincidence look what I had in the USA for the last 9 days;

IMG_0665.jpg

Actually the 2009 has a new 2.5L Dual VVT-i engine with 179 hp. Much improved over the 2.4.

Cheers James.

It was very very basic and I think 2.5 stickers for the cam cover were extra. I have to say it was remarkably smooth and quiet. I gave it the gun a couple of times and it would fly but according to the trip meter (which I think they added by mistake) it was doing less than 26mpg (30ish UK). We get a new 2.0 liter "valvematic" which is "supposed" to get nearer 40.

It was good to see more common parts (Audio etc - makes it easier when I visit!!!). I also bought my DOT3 brake fluid for $3.50 a quart (about $30 here). Before leaving I put $10 of gas in and nearly half filled it so I did consider using it as a hose pipe to wash the windscreen :P

Cheers

LINK

And smaller ;)

Yes and it was provided by a very nice dealer!!!

Here it is;

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

Oh haha Thanks Anchor, It is sure bigger then what it look in the picture :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links