Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

0-60 Cts Find

CorollaTS05

sorry just noticed it says 225ps must mean the compressor

That's gotta be the worst tech spec in a brochure ever. It's not correct for either car/engine option as a whole!

But the info does not mention anything about a Compressor/SC ????

So to me reads as the N/A version.

225PS is 221BHP roughly....

So as Supra said... it's still not right for either model!! :lol:

i know sorry about that guys i jumped the gun, but its on a 2004 corolla tech sheet and the compressor wasnt even out then. also if you look at the 2006 tech spec it quotes the compressor as n/a 0-60 and 143mph, so i think its all a big c*&k up.

I want to know the 0-60 of the GTi, I'm told its very quick but how quick!?!? :lol:

I'd like to get it to the point where it hassles CTS's :naughty: :P

i would say 7.1s and 146mph is about bang on in real world for the tsport

but the 0-60 time doesnt paint the full picture as you need to wait for an age for lift in 1st.... 30-100 or something would be more relevant

I want to know the 0-60 of the GTi, I'm told its very quick but how quick!?!? :lol:

gti does 0-60 in 8.1 secs so I am told and only weighs 990kg :naughty:

gti does 0-60 in 8.1 secs so I am told and only weighs 990kg :naughty:

ooh that sounds exciting enough for me!

I just want to be putting those bloody corsa's and 205 GTi's in their place :naughty: obviously not racing but just annoying them with stats at cruises. :D :angel_not::lol:

0-62 (which is in fact what it says) in 7.1 might be the real life story, but it is not the official Toyota number.

My 1.4VVTi has 0-60 in 9sec timed with stopwatch and top end of 130mph nothing been done to the engine apart from pannel filter.

My 1.4VVTi has 0-60 in 9sec timed with stopwatch and top end of 130mph nothing been done to the engine apart from pannel filter.

That's pretty quick considering that it's a heavy modern car! What sort of power do you have with that?

The only issue with that is that speedo's aren't 100% accurate... so when it said 60mph you were probably doing a bit less...

Use the speed readout from a sat nav tho and you'd be getting closer ;)

That's kind of what I did I went up to 65mph and called that 60.

I would like to do some engine mods to it but on the 1.4 I'm not sure there is much todo?

I would like to do some engine mods to it but on the 1.4 I'm not sure there is much todo?

Depends on how much cash you have to put into it really. When you are in a position like you are, you either go for performance or looks. If you really want a lot more power, you need to look at getting the internals strengthened and then strapping a turbocharger to it with cams etc. :naughty:

Otherwise, just make it look the nuts, which you have been doing well so far... :thumbsup:

Depends on how much cash you have to put into it really. When you are in a position like you are, you either go for performance or looks. If you really want a lot more power, you need to look at getting the internals strengthened and then strapping a turbocharger to it with cams etc. :naughty:

Otherwise, just make it look the nuts, which you have been doing well so far... :thumbsup:

ha thanks buddy still alot todo though like tte spoiler and alloys!!!

but the 0-60 time doesnt paint the full picture as you need to wait for an age for lift in 1st.... 30-100 or something would be more relevant

id say sub 7. but its all down to the driver, launch and conditions. waiting for lift in 1st isnt an age unless your launching like an silver top! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links