Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlamp

Rossy

it must be there two "bolts", one for horizontal and another for vertical adjustment for each headlamp; any garage can perfom the adjustment of headlamps

To Rossy.

From most headlights i see these days, you should have 2 hex adjusters on top of each headlamp, these are solely for dipped beam up/down & left/ right adjustment. Your main beam is set within the headlamp to point 1.2% to the left. I'll stand corrected if anybody knows otherwise & remember headlamp mounting points will also give you a slight amount of movement for adjustment. This is presuming you have one piece h/lamps.

Regards, Beagh.

To Rossy.

From most headlights i see these days, you should have 2 hex adjusters on top of each headlamp, these are solely for dipped beam up/down & left/ right adjustment. Your main beam is set within the headlamp to point 1.2% to the left. I'll stand corrected if anybody knows otherwise & remember headlamp mounting points will also give you a slight amount of movement for adjustment. This is presuming you have one piece h/lamps.

Regards, Beagh.

thanks beagh

the reason i want to know how to ajust is i got a new lamp LHS fitted,the dips(hisd4u xenon 55w 6000k,saw you went for the 35w) are perfect level,but the high beam on is on the ground is it possibl the H1 bulb holder is upside down..have 2009 old model d4d

thanks

To Rossy.

I think you have the answer, have a look at the angle of main-beam bulb. If it's crooked, it's incorrectly fitted or not sitting flush.

Good luck, Beagh.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links