Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

South Central Meet?

Rolla_SR

Having only met CKMan in Northampton once, I thought it might be a good idea to plan a meet down south... I was thinking maybe Reading or Newbury as they are central and people from all around could get there easily...

So just a quick one really before any plans get made... who would be interested?

i could be there is a few things going on in bournemouth could join in on our ones?

Cool, we shall see, I'm coming down to pompey for 3 months to work so going to be in an ideal place to go to meets, as they are not so big up here any more!

wheres pompey? yeah we have been making a new club called SWJCC.co.uk for the south and will be having loads of meets going on every month to get the clubs name out there abit so your more than welcome to join in the fun have a look at the site.

wheres pompey? yeah we have been making a new club called SWJCC.co.uk for the south and will be having loads of meets going on every month to get the clubs name out there abit so your more than welcome to join in the fun have a look at the site.

Sorry mate 'sailor talk' pompey = portsmouth

Sailor talk???

I think most of the UK know what Pompey refers to! :lol:

Sailor talk???

Oh my its Mr Spam himeself... well obviously not other wise the question you never of been asked ;)

Sailor talk???

Oh my its Mr Spam himeself... well obviously not other wise the question you never of been asked ;)

check your messages ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links