Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4afe

n4th4n

do 7afe exhaust manifolds or inlet manifolds fit 4afe plus would it do anything performance wise

It may do and I doubt that it would do anything because it is still attached to the 'fe' head, only difference between the engines is the 4A block/series engine and the fact yours is a 7A series engine.

I highly doubt that there would be any gains. :no:

it depends entirely on what type of FE head you have, as there a three main ones, the early one with 4 intake ports, injector in manifold and a terrible angle of approach to the valve, the 'mid age' one with tvis, 8 intake ports and injector in head design and a better angle of approach to the valves, or finally the later one this injectors in the manifold, 4 intake ports and the improved angle of approach to the valves, the later also has no cold start injector. all FE head exhaust port layouts are the same so they are interchangeable however you can't put a 4A-FE exhaust manifold on the &A as the down pipe would foul on the sump (as the manifold is shorter on the 4A). and you wouldn't really want to put a 7A manifold on the 4A-FE as the down pipe would then foul on the sub frame of the car.

What parts are you looking to interchange?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links