Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After Some Urgent Advise Please Guys

big_chris

Good man :) Please don't think I was teaching you to suck eggs with my comments.

Everyone likes a compressor and every TSport owner wants a supercharger ;)

no i no mate dont worry i have had the old man on the case aswell lol

i am grateful for any advice as i dont wanna be stung

the final lil trick up my sleeve is to maybe put the 500quid depoist down tomoz which is totally refundable

ask to see all the forms log book so on

take not of the owners address and pay them a cheeky lil visit haha

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• big_chris

• CoCo24

• ricc

• tccom

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man :) Please don't think I was teaching you to suck eggs with my comments.

the final lil trick up my sleeve is to maybe put the 500quid depoist down tomoz which is totally refundable

Properly on the case there !! I believe you can also request to view the complete service and warranty repair history for the vehicle too.

A compressor owner or toyota nutt would also be able to tell you if there was any recalls required on them, which you can then confirm that it has had the work carried out. But I wouldnt have a clue about that one on a comp! :P

Properly on the case there !! I believe you can also request to view the complete service and warranty repair history for the vehicle too.

A compressor owner or toyota nutt would also be able to tell you if there was any recalls required on them, which you can then confirm that it has had the work carried out. But I wouldnt have a clue about that one on a comp! :P

think i best get there early cos you sound pretty tempted yourself lol

maybe it wasnt such a good idea posting all the effort iv gone into with cracking a deal with toyota

Rather than worry about the common problems with the compressor, just fix them when they happen. Exhaust snaps, buy a stainless. Rear shocks go, buy coilovers then you'll never need to worry anymore. These "used" warrentys aint worth the paper there written on. Theres a system we have in the work, put in the reg and it tells you every bit of warrenty work the cars ever had. I would do it for you but i'll forget by time i go to bed :lol: :lol:

Rather than worry about the common problems with the compressor, just fix them when they happen. Exhaust snaps, buy a stainless. Rear shocks go, buy coilovers then you'll never need to worry anymore. These "used" warrentys aint worth the paper there written on. Theres a system we have in the work, put in the reg and it tells you every bit of warrenty work the cars ever had. I would do it for you but i'll forget by time i go to bed :lol: :lol:

haha cheers

ok ill just add another grand and a half to what im looking to pay problem solved

2 secs im just gonna grab my jacket and vist my money tree out the back lol

haha cheers

ok ill just add another grand and a half to what im looking to pay problem solved

2 secs im just gonna grab my jacket and vist my money tree out the back lol

can i have shares in that tree please. (fellow compressor owner and all lol)

That was the Compressor I was looking at. Haven't seen another one with that interior. If I could have sold my 2nd car then I would have bought it by now.

One thing that put me off of that Dealer was they thought the supercharger's Oil was fed from the engine rather than having it's own supply. But they did offer to change the Oil, and would get the Klubersynth stuff.

Keep in mind you'll need to change one of the tyres, unless the spare can be swapped, as one wheel has an 'arrowspeed' tyre fitted. They are cheapy Kwik fit's own brand.

That was the Compressor I was looking at. Haven't seen another one with that interior. If I could have sold my 2nd car then I would have bought it by now.

One thing that put me off of that Dealer was they thought the supercharger's Oil was fed from the engine rather than having it's own supply. But they did offer to change the Oil, and would get the Klubersynth stuff.

Keep in mind you'll need to change one of the tyres, unless the spare can be swapped, as one wheel has an 'arrowspeed' tyre fitted. They are cheapy Kwik fit's own brand.

did you drive down to take alook at it then mate

wouldnt they do a part ex with you

what do you think

yea i am loving the leather and alacantra interior very rare

what do you think

well you forgot to mention that bit didnt you. i would kill for that interior.

what do you think

haha i did indeed so does that mean a must have lol

what do you think

haha i did indeed so does that mean a must have lol

thats just a tad lucky, like you said very rare and set the car off a treat if the whole thing gleams better than a diamond. might be having a little trip i think, ill leave my black one with the black and red cloth lol ;)

what do you think

I didn't come over to see it, just spoke to them quite a lot. They offered me a P Ex on my T Sport, but I didn't ask them for a P Ex on my Daihatsu Cuore Avanzato which is my 2nd car. They'd probably offer a couple hundred quid, but it's only done 4,700 miles and worth a ***** load more than that.

what do you think

I didn't come over to see it, just spoke to them quite a lot. They offered me a P Ex on my T Sport, but I didn't ask them for a P Ex on my Daihatsu Cuore Avanzato which is my 2nd car. They'd probably offer a couple hundred quid, but it's only done 4,700 miles and worth a ***** load more than that.

you still interested in a compressor then mate

I should be buying a house. But my thought was if I could sell the Avanzato, and trade in the T Sport then my out of pocket spending wouldn't be very much. But the trade in alone would mean £4.5k - £5k of which I should use on the house.

So if I can sell the Avanzato, then I could be interested in Compressor still.

I should be buying a house. But my thought was if I could sell the Avanzato, and trade in the T Sport then my out of pocket spending wouldn't be very much. But the trade in alone would mean £4.5k - £5k of which I should use on the house.

So if I can sell the Avanzato, then I could be interested in Compressor still.

you only live once i guess

not worried about the reliabilty issuses

Nah. From reading on here, some people have issues, some don't. As with everything, you'll hear more from people with issues as well than those without.

So what's your thoughts on the Red one? Going to get it tomorrow? Have you taken it out yet?

Nah. From reading on here, some people have issues, some don't. As with everything, you'll hear more from people with issues as well than those without.

So what's your thoughts on the Red one? Going to get it tomorrow? Have you taken it out yet?

yea taken it out mate its a lovely looking car always catches my eye as im down that way regular

test drive wise felt much like a type r low down sadly i didnt get the chance or want to go nuts and open it right up over the 6-9k as much as i wanted to

lower down in the rev range my fabia feels more powerful

i dont really wanna be putting out the extra costs if theres not going to be that much difference in performance but ppl say there will be so i guess im taking there word on it

i just love the rareness of the car the comfort just feels like your in something special and i could see ppl looking

Lift engages lower down on the CTS-C, although I would insist on being able to stretch its legs, as the top end is where it all happens. You need to make sure alls well around the 8,250 redline. Lift problems can be time consuming and sometimes mega expensive.

If the dealer wont let you do so, there is probably a reason why. The engines were designed by Yamaha, they love to rev. Although the CTS-C packs a punch low down the CTS can only dream of, in the CTS-C its still all about making it scream.

*Random Engine Pic*

CTS-Head-Yamaha.jpg

Yep, that's what I was meaning. I'm sure Dean or Daryl at Sytners will now about the 'good stuff' at high revs. Don't know myself what Dual Carriageways are nearby.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links