Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After Some Urgent Advise Please Guys

big_chris

Yeah I got that you knew, was for Big_Chris' benefit I guess.

I love that name Sytners, it belongs in the car universe...... *remembers the days of Frank Sytner BMW's in the BTCC*

PS, before anyone says I have a slight oil leak/weep on my cam cover..... I dont. That was a splish splash spray of WD40 from doing other engine bay related 'stuffs' ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• big_chris

• CoCo24

• ricc

• tccom

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to let us know what happens then fella, if it all goes through or not. Maybe you will be joining the lift addicts maybe not.

hope you do fella you wont regret it.

guessing this is the red one at synters Cardiff? Looked very tasty, was tempted to go and have a test drive myself but am not getting a 'rolla comp anymore. I thought it looked like a reasonable price, given its from a toyota Main dealer, compared with other examples on autotrader etc.

as for future year value, its a rare car which could work either way. Become sought after thus keeping the price up, or fading into obscurity thus people not knowing its true value = problems coming resale.

Your mileage is alot each year, the fuel bill is going to be pretty hefty. Users here struggle to get 30mpg and you need to run it on premium fuel too...

thats the one mate

well im guessing id be putting about 70quid a week in maybe

how come you decided against the comp

let us know how you get on buddy!

Decided against a comp down to the fact at the end of the day, its still just a corolla, which is an ancient chassis, bolstered by new springs which apparently improve things... but the interior is a pretty grim place to be (even with the addition of leather!) Am going to save afew more pennies and buy something newer, and probably rear wheel drive.

The fact its rare as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> is a definite bonus though!

Have to let us know what happens then fella, if it all goes through or not. Maybe you will be joining the lift addicts maybe not.

the depoist is down guys

its refundable

they done me a good quote with apr 6.19%

just spoke to the business manager today

gotta go see the salesman again who is looking after me tomoz to tell what i want such as wheel sorted,mark on wing mirror done, mats

tax mot try extend the warranty so on

the depoist is down guys

its refundable

gotta go see the salesman again who is looking after me tomoz to tell what i want such as wheel sorted,mark on wing mirror done, mats

good man hope you go through with it. just got mine back from an mot and all is fine just got to get my upgrades done! lol

like your thinking to, dont forget you want the t sport mats not just normal ones,

got yourself a good deal there.

the depoist is down guys

its refundable

good man hope you go through with it. just got mine back from an mot and all is fine just got to get my upgrades done! lol

like your thinking to, dont forget you want the t sport mats not just normal ones,

ok ill be asking about them

have you encountered any problems with yours fueling or anything

think ill reset the ecu once i have it and make sure theres some proper petrol in there

what upgrades you after

so when you tested it could you hear the supercharger whine ? if i did i would have handed cash over there and then lol especialy with that interior too, im waiting for one to come to a dealer near me so i can go check it out , i want a test drive to see what theyre like

so when you tested it could you hear the supercharger whine ? if i did i would have handed cash over there and then lol especialy with that interior too, im waiting for one to come to a dealer near me so i can go check it out , i want a test drive to see what theyre like

yes you can hear it whine

pulls well from go where as iv heard you have to work the t sports up the rev range abit

you can test drive mine 50 quid lol

pulls well from go where as iv heard you have to work the t sports up the rev range abit

hi. :)

hi.i'm putting a blitz sus induction kit on mine soon should whine like crazy,and with my stainless it 's gonna be awsome

hi.i'm putting a blitv sus induction kit on mine soon should whine like crazy,and with my stainless it 's gonna be awsome

how much did your exhaust cost im looking at doing a exhaust and induction kit straight away

then i got hyeline performance contacting tte for me to see if they can get any nice bits im gonna leave it to them see what they can do

hi.i'm putting a blitv sus induction kit on mine soon should whine like crazy,and with my stainless it 's gonna be awsome

how much did your exhaust cost im looking at doing a exhaust and induction kit straight away

then i got hyeline performance contacting tte for me to see if they can get any nice bits im gonna leave it to them see what they can do

exhaust was 680£ cat back i will post a pic 2moz of the system as i will have it on the ramp at work for its oil change,blue flame want to make a copy of the system in the next couple of months to put into production,blitz kit is 210£.nick

the depoist is down guys

its refundable

think ill reset the ecu once i have it and make sure theres some proper petrol in there

what upgrades you after

going to be doing the brakes soon, hopefullly get a k&n at some point to, then work on from there.

had a little problem today when i brought it back the ecu, vsc, trc lights were on but reset the comp and all is happy again.

the whine and the pull are amazing, thats what made me buy mine!

the depoist is down guys

its refundable

what upgrades you after

going to be doing the brakes soon, hopefullly get a k&n at some point to, then work on from there.

had a little problem today when i brought it back the ecu, vsc, trc lights were on but reset the comp and all is happy again.

the whine and the pull are amazing, thats what made me buy mine!

brakes are done on mine,tte front bumper done, exhaust done,induction kit next,then thats it i think!

think thats going to be the one after doing my brakes and k&n, then the exhaust.

got to save for it all first, not like big_chris with his money tree. lol

then might start playing with the charger a bit and make the engine bay look all nice, and clean.

think thats going to be the one after doing my brakes and k&n, then the exhaust.

then might start playing with the charger a bit and make the engine bay look all nice, and clean.

mine had a new charger under warranty toyota said there was no oil in it but i think they pulled a fast one on the warranty cause they were not busy ! had the leaking shock on the rear replaced under warranty last year 2 new ones fitted so should be ok but next will be coil overs if they leak again.

mine had a new charger under warranty toyota said there was no oil in it but i think they pulled a fast one on the warranty cause they were not busy ! had the leaking shock on the rear replaced under warranty last year 2 new ones fitted so should be ok but next will be coil overs if they leak again.

sounds a bit bad but i meant upgrading mine, not sure the cost and stuff yet.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links