Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Owners In The Yorkshire Area?

Hou

lol... no worries man.. i know the score..

and next time im in Leeds i'll give ya a shout.. should hook up sometime... :thumbsup:

defo bro :thumbsup:

-Z

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Ken

• EircamAE86

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant believe i didnt see it like, someone said that there was a corolla done up in Castrol colours knocking around, saw the focus in martini colours. think im going blind :ph34r:

Cant believe i didnt see it like, someone said that there was a corolla done up in castrol colours knocking around, saw the focus in martini colours. think im going blind :ph34r:

Damn, gonna have to paint it a more distinctive colour then :lol:

Never saw a rolla in Castrol colours either, methinks they was confused with the focus but i ain't a clue how :wacko:

I live in North Linconlnshire but working in Leeds at the moment. Was working in Sheffield for the last 7 months. I've got my TOC Gold stickers in my windows so see me stuck in the traffic on the M621/M1/M62 everyday! :thumbsup:

I saw a rolla with Castrol stickers a couple of times near Penistone/Silkstone. Gave em a wave but don't know if they go on here.

Joe

Hello

I'm from Bradford and go to Ponti on Sundays in my bro's Civic (the rolla is off the road at the mo)

What do you think of it?

Later

post-15-1077656047.jpg

Hello

I'm from Bradford and go to Ponti on Sundays in my bro's Civic (the rolla is off the road at the mo)

What do you think of it?

Later

:D

i think it looks like a small toy...

you got a bigger pic?

Hello

Funny!

I cant cos I sold my digi cam, was going to sell the car so nicked the pic from autotrader a few weeks ago

When I buy a new cam (couple of weeks) I will post more pics of my car

Later

Im from Castleford which is like next door to pontefract, and i go to ponte college.

Whats your ride? ... do I know you then?

So what's happening tonight then? My bird's <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed off, and I wanna drive somewhere! ;)

Im from Castleford which is like next door to pontefract, and i go to ponte college.

i went to ponte college last year!!!What do ya drive?

D4ve, see you saturday?

yeah i will be there but not in a toyota :unsure: in my fiesta saddly (Zetec-s blue with white 17"'s)

Looked out for you but didn't see a fiesta with white 17's :(

Eirecam a pic of yours made it onto the scarborough cruise report and i think you will like the caption :D

Click here.

Nice one mate, there a rally on this weekend any one goin, is based around worksop south of donny, All the detail are in the motorsport weekly paper

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links