Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Forum Design

MarsKy

Personal feeling is that the old forum design was cleaner and lighter.

The new red and black is a bit, well, hellish, to be honest.

Can you do a personal customise back to its old way?

Withdrawal symptoms are over with anyway.

Not sure at the moment. I'd prefer some sort of separator between the pinned posts and the others though.

Whether the upgrade is not quite complete, I don't know, but from here, not all the emoticons appear to be working (no associated image).

Personal feeling is that the old forum design was cleaner and lighter.

The new red and black is a bit, well, hellish, to be honest.

Can you do a personal customise back to its old way?

Withdrawal symptoms are over with anyway.

Red text is hard to read - there's a reason most documents are printed in black.

General styling is OK but colour scheme is poor and it is difficult to distinguish between sections.

Red text is hard to read - there's a reason most documents are printed in black.

General styling is OK but colour scheme is poor and it is difficult to distinguish between sections.

I like the Green haze to the Quoted sections... but the red is a bit IN YA FACE and taking out the border between the Pinned sections is wrong as now you cant differentiate between them... and some of the emoticons don't work (but could be a work in progress)

Have to wait until the oder users get on line and start there ramblings :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (this one works) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit....I used to click on the topic header at the top, too go back into the forum..this is now gone, but placed down the bottom right just above the Add Reply button is the link now....Hmmm User AVATAR on left is bigger so at least my TOYOTA Girl gets to strut here stuff more....

I do agree with the above that Red is difficult on the eye. I sure that I will get used to it over time, but my initial thoughts are urrgh !

Regards

Yep! the red text is horrid, very hard to read, especially when your looking at it for a long time.

Not so easy to log on, red text is not at all user friendly, as others have said separation between posts made it easier to locate.

Quite a shock when I looked at it this morning as I thought the previous set up was very good - will we get used to it - not so sure!

Hopefully organisers will take notes of comments and improve it quickly.

Guy

I like the Green haze to the Quoted sections...

Yup, green is good, as is pale blue.

Too many /quote there Davrav...so no green haze I'm afraid :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Being severely disabled, I intend to take this further within the Disability Discrimination Act - cannot read white on red or black backgrounds!

Purple haze more like.

I didn't realise it was broke and as it takes me a very long time to get used to things (old dogs and new tricks etc) I didn't think it needed mending. However, it is modern and we'll get used to it soon I guess.

Well done to whoever it was that worked on it!

Being severely disabled, I intend to take this further within the Disability Discrimination Act - cannot read white on red or black backgrounds!

I cannot understand why you couldnt just inform me of that problem with reading the website to me privatly? I am happy to create a basic skin for people with disability, no problem. But Dont make public posts like that without informing us about those reading issues thinking that all hell will break loose because we chose white on black.

I will always do my best to help someone out.

I now think the individual posts are clearer and sharper, and look better. It's just the red text on the topics list which don't look right.

can someone let me know how to stop getting email notification ,i thought i almost got it ,then SOMEGHOSTS ,changed the system , i select email notification on the help list an nothing happens o dear ,arewell its taken an hour to do this ,wish me luck non teckno youngtell. appreciate all the replies over the last few months.

I now think the individual posts are clearer and sharper, and look better. It's just the red text on the topics list which don't look right.

Dark red on the topics list :thumbsup:

I can sum this up in one word - Crap.

I can sum this up in one word - Crap.

Change is difficult after a certain age - treat yourself to that EVO ;)

(Sorry. I've been having multiple phone calls from some scamming eejits in India who tell me they are from the "Windows Operations Dept" and that they have received error reports that my PC is corrupted; and I should log-in to their system so that they can take over my PC to "fix it". And then charge me for the privilege. So I've been winding them up every time they call. And I'm still in that state of mind).

Its actually growing on me. I think we just need to give it time. Somebody has obviously gone to a lot of trouble to do this and there are improvements, we just have to get used to it. I remember being a bit kak handed with the other version so this will be fine I'm sure :thumbsup: Hey the emoticons pop up a treat ;)

Its always difficult to get used to change. I am one of those people but I understand the need to move forward and gain improvements from new products.

How the forum looks make no difference to the polite/friendlyness of the staff and the users so I say enjoy and let the forum continue grow :thumbsup:

Well done with the upgrade :toast::toast: Thank You for all your hard work.

Matthew

hi folks

blimey....what a change,erm...at the mo.....horrible,yuk,looks really old to me.bearing in mind i know nothing much about computers

i am quite shocked actually,i logged on at work today (was soooooo bored :yawn: ) with lack of customers,i thought i would check out the forums.

and i found this had all changed,(i thought it was just our old cumputers at work gone funny) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

it makes it look like the programme we have to use (its called kerridge),and it feels almost prehistoric to what we see on screens these days.

but.....i dare say once i get used to it,it may even be easier...i like easier :yahoo:

bearing in mind i normally just jump to rav4 section anyway :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links