Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Installation Cd / Dvd

Jserpina

Hi,

I have just bought a 2006 Xt5 Rav4 equipped with built-in Sattelite Navigation. Lately I needed to disconnect the Battery for safety reasons. When I the Battery again, I realised that my radio lost its program... Please can someone tell me from where can I buy this program installation CD / DVD??

Thank You

Hi,

I have just bought a 2006 Xt5 Rav4 equipped with built-in Sattelite Navigation. Lately I needed to disconnect the battery for safety reasons. When I the battery again, I realised that my radio lost its program... Please can someone tell me from where can I buy this program installation CD / DVD??

Thank You

Hi Jserpina,

welcome to TOC UK! Have you the seperate manual for the SatNav/Audio system that came with the vehicle when it was new? You don't need an installation program for the radio, just follow the instructions in the manual to select the radio stations that you want to associate with the touchscreen controls. In the UK the owners handbook and manual are normally in a folder in the glovebox. If it is missing can you post on here again and we can at least find you the part of the manual that deals with the radio.

We do have the manual but according to my knowledge, to reprogram the radio we need a CD / DVD.. This is what is appearing on the screen: "A programme cannot be read. Please refer to dealer".. Thank You for your answer

There is usually some boot software needed off the map DVD:

DVDs can be purchased here:

http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/

I do have a set of old (2007-2008 ver 1) european dvds that I purchased and am no longer using since I changed my RAV from XT5. I was going to try and sell them soon.

With the DVD in, you should see a progress bar as the unit boots. Then radio/nav should work.

We do have the manual but according to my knowledge, to reprogram the radio we need a CD / DVD.. This is what is appearing on the screen: "A programme cannot be read. Please refer to dealer".. Thank You for your answer

I've not come across that fault before. The only discs that came with my XT5 were the set of DVD's with the SatNav maps on them. Have you got them and have you got the one with the maps of Malta inserted in the slot? I've not tried switching my radio/SatNav on without a disc inserted but I will try it tomorrow to see if it replecates the error message that you have showing. One of the guys on this forum SCHM is a real expert on the electronics/systems side of Toyotas. If he dosen't see this post by tommorrow I'll PM him for advice

I do have a set of old (2007-2008 ver 1) european dvds that I purchased and am no longer using since I changed my RAV from XT5. I was going to try and sell them soon.

With the DVD in, you should see a progress bar as the unit boots. Then radio/nav should work.

Pipped at the post! I knew that he would know - nice one SCHM ( again ) :thumbsup:

Dear Shcm,

I browsed in that link you gave me, and after selecting my current navigation system, which is TNS700, we were told to select our current part number which can be found on the DVD ...which we don't have. In a few words we do not have any DVDs but only the Handbook. The dealer from where I bought my Rav4 don't know how to solve this problem too.. Thank You very Much

The number for the set of disks I have is 86807-0W060.

An updated replacement is not cheap - about 159 euros.

copies of newer disks can be a problem, but there are certainly file images of older toyota map dvds about on the web. That might solve your problem without spending too much money. Good luck!

Does your radio have B9004 on the front?

The number for the set of disks I have is 86807-0W060.

An updated replacement is not cheap - about 159 euros.

copies of newer disks can be a problem, but there are certainly file images of older toyota map dvds about on the web. That might solve your problem without spending too much money. Good luck!

Does your radio have B9004 on the front?

Yes, I have B9004 on the front..

Ok, the disk set number I posted or a later one via the map update site should be fine then.

Ok, the disk set number I posted or a later one via the map update site should be fine then.

Dear SHCM,

Thank you very much for your help about this problem.. We much appreciate it..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links