Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Toyota Aygo Black (Photo's)

aygokid

really nice, looks good in black - when it's clean!

alloys look nice too, is the spoiler standard?

What mods are planned?

Alloys look nice too, is the spoiler standard?

What mods are planned?

HA tell me about it, black is a nightmare to keep clean, every little mark shows :(, i do my best anyway to keep it clean :)

spoiler is standard yes, future mods are, boot build (currently being done) wind deflectors, rear mudflaps, black team dynamic alloys, tinted rear lights and lots more interior work:)

It looks very nice, I'm loving the spoiler thumbsup.gif

Very nice, looks like you've managed to do the interior door-pulls in black as well? Judging by the second photo? Looks nice, I like the spoiler too :)

Very nice, looks like you've managed to do the interior door-pulls in black as well? Judging by the second photo? Looks nice, I like the spoiler too :)

i have dude, done all the surrounds, pulls, centre console controls etc :) had some fun doing tht with the paint not taking right.

Lol I can imagine... where did you get your tints done?

Lol I can imagine... where did you get your tints done?

had my tints done at tintdevil in kidderminster, gives a lifetime guarantee on them, top quality :)

+1 on the rear spoiler. If I could justify the cost I would have one!

Yep clean the car once a week/ month using, Tyre Black, Tyre Shine, Chamois with soapy bucket of water + Sponge, Squeege for the windows to make them spotless and alloy wheel cleaner keeps my car looking show room fresh, so you can imagine how off the wall i got when i soo BIRD POO ON MY CAR THE NEXT DAY! :P

Yep clean the car once a week/ month using, Tyre Black, Tyre Shine, Chamois with soapy bucket of water + Sponge, Squeege for the windows to make them spotless and alloy wheel cleaner keeps my car looking show room fresh, so you can imagine how off the wall i got when i soo BIRD POO ON MY CAR THE NEXT DAY! :P

haha im the same, infact my luck is it rains straight after ive done mine :P keep up the good work :D any future mods ?

No future mods keeping it bog standard i love it as it is tho maybe when i come to part with it some new alloys the front ones have some scrathes and scrapes on :(

What mods are planned?

HA tell me about it, black is a nightmare to keep clean, every little mark shows :(, i do my best anyway to keep it clean :)

spoiler is standard yes, future mods are, boot build (currently being done) wind deflectors, rear mudflaps, black team dynamic alloys, tinted rear lights and lots more interior work:)

:thumbsup: I happen to think rear tints look really rather good! (as do black alloys!)

IMG_0284.jpg

What mods are planned?

:thumbsup: I happen to think rear tints look really rather good! (as do black alloys!)

IMG_0284.jpg

omg lushhh, looks mean tht does !!! really nice, did u tint the lights yourself ? im slightly undecided because of all i hear from it being illegal and what not, definatly looks smart !

Dont know what you think about this, saw you painted the door pulls. Do you have the leather seats.

Pulls are removed from the front edge, reverse to what would think.

post-93033-127342229389_thumb.jpg

OK, I found this faux leather folder, same stuff (but a little more convincing) as the gearbox lever gator, or at least my gator on a Platinum.

P.S you can buy this stuff from a place called Woolies on the net, sell all sorts of classic car stuff. Cars like triumph Dolomites think interiors were full of this faux leather stuff.

post-93033-127342238067_thumb.jpg

Stripped off with knife.

post-93033-127342244111_thumb.jpg

double sided tape makes it sticky.

post-93033-127342312543_thumb.jpg

careful on the corners, top ones particularly.

post-93033-127342315561_thumb.jpg

voila!

post-93033-127342319509_thumb.jpg

Glove box pull to match (ps stops it falling open too)

post-93033-12734232109_thumb.jpg

Interesting Idea

Dont know if thats a compliment or disapproval?

Well, it seems these things scuff bad. Drivers side was just starting to look second hand.

Wont scuff now. It's removable so. When comes to sale time I will remove for that back to new look.

---------------------

Can buy the stuff here.

http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/p-1238-expanded-vinyl.aspx

Get a good match with the half leather on the seats. If you haven't got the leather seats then don't think you'd understand or want.

-------------------------

You could also do without much trouble:

the whole lower dashboard inc glove box door not just catch (area behind catch quite tricky though and would need done in such a way thats perminent, but then the door is optional/replacable),

the tray above power socket/cigarette lighter but not centre console.

the backs of the rear seats where they are metal and scratch up easy.

The lower door trims.

With more patience:

upper door trims. air vent surrounds, speedo surround. non leather seats.

Well if you wanted to,

I just did the pulls and the latch today, well as I say, because the door pulls scuff and I had an hour or two to kill.

My Aygo, im not so sure about the side panels now, but hey ho

since my avatar pic, ive had frony fogs installed, front and rear mudflaps, rear and side moulds and me spoiler!

I want rear tints next then i'll be happy :)

Aygokid your aygo looks class :)

post-84444-127347756256_thumb.jpg

post-84444-127347837329_thumb.jpg

Interesting idea thumbsup.gif

I meant it's great the way that people come up with novell and interesting ideas to mod their vehicle.

It's all good :D

Are those the standard toyota fogs, saw an Aygo 56 plate weekend with fogs and these were not in the front grill, looked non standard but had fitted plastic moultings around them, should have took a pick for reference. Didnt think looked as good as the ones in the grill to me but were still tidy, were under the bump strips.

Are those the standard toyota fogs, saw an Aygo 56 plate weekend with fogs and these were not in the front grill, looked non standard but had fitted plastic moultings around them, should have took a pick for reference. Didnt think looked as good as the ones in the grill to me but were still tidy, were under the bump strips.

If you are refering to my post, then mine are the ones fitted into the grills.

post-84444-12734823785_thumb.jpg

What mods are planned?

IMG_0284.jpg

omg lushhh, looks mean tht does !!! really nice, did u tint the lights yourself ? im slightly undecided because of all i hear from it being illegal and what not, definatly looks smart !

Cheers dude :thumbsup:

I did tint them myself, I've posted a walk through guide on the forum here ... How to tint your rear lights

As for Legality... I am confidant that they are legal... the tint is completley translucent meaning that when a light shines through them its as if there is no tint there at all... I have had alot of police having a very good look at the car but only ever in appreciation of it (shown by them nodding or giving me a thumbs up as they come past!)

Its due for MOT in January and shall let everyone know if it fails on them... I seriously doubt it but the tints are easy to remove if necessary!

Hope that guide helps mate!

You'll easily pass with that! Mine however...

S1010019.jpg

Just the indicator strip, haven't testedit just yet... :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links