Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Some Decent Brake Pads For T-Sport

Johan007

I want something that is a little better than OEM but the only ones I can get are Black Diamond pads and they are rather expensive. Is there a half way solution and where can find them?

I want something that is a little better than OEM but the only ones I can get are Black Diamond pads and they are rather expensive. Is there a half way solution and where can find them?

Take a look at Ferodo Premium.

Meant to be better than standard OEM but still designed for road use, so they work in normal road conditions.

A lot of people buy "performance pads" such as the Ferodo DS2500 but they are designed for motorsports - so they're fine for track days but they take time to warm up from cold and for normal road use, the majority of the time you apply the brakes - they've cooled down from last time already.

The DS2500s do seem to get good reviews on the Audi web site I watch - but they are designed for motorsport so they'll be better for that sort of use than normal road use.

http://www.fmecat.eu/

Be carefull with "performance" or "race" brake parts on cars for normal road use.

These parts are designed for a temperature range, where "normal" parts start to fail or failed already.

The drawback is, that these performance parts only work properly inside their designed temperature envelope, a temperature you'll probably only reach on normal streets when chased by the police. :wacko:

They also wear down a lot quicker than normal parts.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links