Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vacuum Pipes On A 4agze

JayCaz

Hi Guys.

Please could someone take some pictures of their vacuum pipes on their GZE. Specifically the ones that go into and come out of the Idle Control Switch. (Little greenish box behind throttle body-just checking that it is actually called an ICS)

I kinda understand the pipes to do with the ABV, but I have no idea where the map sensor must go, the ics pipes, fuel pressure regulator, vsv's ...etc. I'm finding all these plugged vacuum pipes that aren't connected anywhere, and this would probably explain why my engine is running so ****e :rolleyes:

So any help or pictures would be MUCH appreciated.

Jay

Not sure how to post pictures but if you look in the OC MISC GALLERY you should see some pictures taken from my Toyota EPC They are actally for the MR2 Mk 1 with the 4agze engine but i would have thought they would be the same. When i posted them they appeared on the last page so start from the back and work forwards. Look for VACCUUM PIPES .Hope they are of some use

Not sure how to post pictures but if you look in the OC MISC GALLERY

here you go mate I copied them for you :thumbsup:

Quick question where did you get this info from???

vacpipes2.sized.jpg

vacpipes_001.sized.jpg

Got it off my EPC programm Its actually for finding part numbers but it comes with pictures that can be helpful finding where bits go. SO how do you get pictures to appear then??? I'm not very computer literate being an old git

Just tried that got an error message '''you are not allowed to use that image extension on this board'' Checked it against yours and noticed that the /albums was missing in mine so do i need to do something else first like create an album?? How do i do that?? :wacko:

Just tried that got an error message '''you are not allowed to use that image extension on this board'' Checked it against yours and noticed that the /albums was missing in mine so do i need to do something else first like create an album?? How do i do that?? :wacko:

Just type 'albums' into the url, should be ok then :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links