Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Driving A Barge

Phoenix999

But then the posts here would be far more infrequent would you not agree?.....

But if you would prefer your topic kept clean then I shall back out. :thumbsup:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Bizarra

• Phoenix999

But then the posts here would be far more infrequent would you not agree?.....

But if you would prefer your topic kept clean then I shall back out. thumbsup.gif

I totally agree with your first sentence yes.gif

I am not against any thread going slightly off track but it is tedious, sometimes extremely, when the threads are highjacked and tacken off in a direction where there is little or no point to them. Sometimes, even in such a situation, there is real information written in an 'off topic' thread but it gets overlooked because it becomes too boring to wade through the smelly stuff to see if there is anything worth reading.

Now, the people who take topics off track are, I am convinced, very nice and intelligent people but it is the frequency of such acts that makes reading a lot of threads boring and somewhat worthless huh.gif

Sorry to come across as rather negative but I am quite sure that I am not the only one that will be thinking this way sad.gif

Couldn't see you being the only one to think like that and I don't blame you, however I rather enjoy looking through threads to attain a few giggles.

But each to their own. :)

I'd carry on with the original topic but I have long since forgotten it. :lol:

.... I'd carry on with the original topic but I have long since forgotten it. laugh.gif

Forget what wink.gifrolleyes.gif

:lol:

I recall driving behind a Dodge Charger and on another time a Buick Riviera. As beautiful as they were, they couldn't corner for their lives. Just wallowed around, chassis barely keeping the Shell together. :rolleyes:

They have a knack to making truly terrible cars....

Just spotted this post Steve and thought it interesting and was ready to post until reading the following replies.

I have to say that the constant thread drift is getting very tedious, while I appreciate members activities on the forum this constant drifting to personal conversations which bear no relevance to the original subject is not only spoiling original posts I am sure it is also deterring other people from putting up their own interesting topics.

We shouldn't have to delete unnecessary posts all the time to tidy up a thread as the moderators are doing at present......Please read THIS in particular this paragraph

Any posts with a “Specific” subject that either drift off topic with unnecessary replies or comments, will either have the offending post removed or the topic will be closed, as will any that have content deliberately made unintelligible by text speak or other form of gobbledygook.

Should anyone find this not to their liking then they are more than welcome to join that fantasy forum that’s out there somewhere.

I hope this message will be understood by all concerned

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links