Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Next?

sizzla538

mate where'd you get that hosing or how did you do it?

interested in this myself. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270493647163&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

i ordered this but they sent 10m x 7mm instead. so i ordered it again and told em to make sure its mixed this time lol. but used about 8m on my abs tubes. the rest should come tomorrow= 3m x 7mm / 5m x 16mm / 2m x 25mm.

it comes split and you just bend it 90 degrees to open the ssplit as you put it on. good luck! :)

footwell led sounds nice. please post some pics!

thanks mate they are very easy to do in the back of the 12v adapter. i just trapped the wires in the hole as i shoved the plugs in ;) worked a treat. might do under the doors too now and under the back footwells hehe

those lights look very nice! i would have mine a lighter blue or even normal yellow but the concept is brilliant!

in reality it is a lighter blue, honest! lol like... google blue.

yeah just white leds would look great i think cus they have a blue tinge to them anyway some times, but its to match my blue leds everywhere else lol.

those lights look very nice! i would have mine a lighter blue or even normal yellow but the concept is brilliant!

thanks man!

put this on today:

imag02116435848.jpg

imag02096456579.jpg

imag02106473867.jpg

the cable from LEDS which bit does it go into the back of the lighter cause thers 2 cables that go into it?

there should be two plugs, one horizontal and one vertical. not the cylindrical thing, i think that is the bulb for the lighter.

the two that look like this |_ and the pink one is positive. hope im not being too confusing lol!

underneath on thne horizontal that touches the car. best thing to do is to offer it up to the car and then youl see! just dont go too far onto the curved bit and defiately dont go on the wiper washer hole! lol i just zigzagged that area with lots of glue remembering not to go too close to the edges. the glue grabbed instantly then i just wedged a folded pair of socks under the back bit against the glass to keep it up while it dried overnight. i was driving around the next day but it was still a little wobbly if you touched it. after a couple of days thoough it was rock solid.

just remember the front edge should be butted up to the roof, and the back edge next to the glass will have a gap of about 7mm

cant wait to see some pics :) good luck!

fitted the spoiler a few days ago....

spoiler9.jpg

lookks wicked mate. the paintjob is great, making me wish i got mine done properly now/ how much did it cost you?

ps thanks for the link to the strut brace!

Good work, although i feel a bit of copying has been done, only jking.

I have green leds under all footwells and doors, looks ace when the doors are open at night.

led's make me want to drive in the opposite direction. lol.

for me as long as they're not in your face subtle.com FTW! i'm down with it. LEDs all over the front/rear bumpers, or that turn the inside into a night club is just wrong. haha

• Like 1

lookks wicked mate. the paintjob is great, making me wish i got mine done properly now/ how much did it cost you?

ps thanks for the link to the strut brace!

thanks mate, yeah the paint job isnt bad, it cost me about £30

and your welcome :thumbsup:

Good work, although i feel a bit of copying has been done, only jking.

I have green leds under all footwells and doors, looks ace when the doors are open at night.

lol thanks, i might consider some LED's for the foot wells and doors :P

led's make me want to drive in the opposite direction. lol.

for me as long as they're not in your face subtle.com FTW! i'm down with it. LEDs all over the front/rear bumpers, or that turn the inside into a night club is just wrong. haha

totally agree on that

mate is that the chinese ebay strut brace?

been thinking of getting one of those...

erm yeah i think it is, its a good mod to consider :thumbsup:

you can choose different colours for the mounts to match your engine bay

the seller is UK but they use a third party to ship from hong kong.

!!!CREDIT GOES TO MSPRINCE for the footwell LEDs cus he gave me alot of info. so thanks lol! you got em in the back too!? nice.

there should be two plugs, one horizontal and one vertical. not the cylindrical thing, i think that is the bulb for the lighter.

the two that look like this |_ and the pink one is positive. hope im not being too confusing lol!

Yh i kind of lost as I didnt see no pink wire, only saw 3 wires:

1) Green

2) White/blue

3) white/black

Are you able upload a pic of how you done the wiring?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links