Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Picked Up My 'rolla!

Hi guys, went and picked up a t-sport today, very happy indeed! I'll get some photos on in a little while hopefully! and then some more tomorrow when ive been to halfrauds to get some cleaning things and made it shiny!

whilst im here talking about it, I would like to get some component Speakers for it, anyone want to make a recommendation?!

also, is there a way i can get my iPhone hooked up to the stereo? its the sat nav version, and hints/tips of software for the nav system would be great, last time i had a look around they were ridiculously expensive!! mine is 2002 v1 apparently, i drove through a field on the way home apparently, fortunately my mate who was in his t-sport had my tomtom guiding us!

probably going to look into lowering it a bit as well to stop it looking like a roller skate! even though when i sit in it, its almost as low as a lambo lol!

I cant think of much else right now, anyone got any tips for things to do to it, or anything else i should know?

my final note........ 6,200rpm is fun :D

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LOZZA_T_SPORT

• leo1986

• Adam-Up

• dangermooser

Welcome to the club and the fold of VVTLi :thumbsup:

I have the satnav version too but haven't even bothered updating the disc even though I know I should, definately suggest you lower it as it makes such a difference

Look forward to seeing some photos

I have an xCarLink for my iPhone, never had any probs with it and keeps the phone charged but it plugs in the aux port in the back on the stereo and think that'll be where the sat nav plugs into. Think there are adapters about but don't know how they'll work with it. Please correct me if anyone knows any better!!

Hey Nath

you should really clean your car mate!

look rather dirty compared to mine lol

Welcome mate, enjoy :thumbsup:

Hey Nath

you should really clean your car mate!

look rather dirty compared to mine lol

Thanks mate!

itll be much cleaner than yours soon! and no cheating by getting the valeters at work to do it for you!!

I Cleaned and polished mine all by myself! HA

Get some pictures up fella!!!!

Right then, I spent just under 3 hours today playing with some turtle wax black box, after cleaning it with some basic wash and wax stuff just to get the dirt and grime off.

Before....

post-108792-0-57747900-1306092758_thumb.

And again....

post-108792-0-93233700-1306092809_thumb.

After....

post-108792-0-81025700-1306092899_thumb.

And again....

post-108792-0-32573100-1306092998_thumb.

And another....

post-108792-0-76127800-1306093049_thumb.

And finally, the side i think i fell asleep on, look at those lovely smears that i managed to miss completely!! In my defense though, the sun had gone in where i was cleaning it....

post-108792-0-64483300-1306093106_thumb.

Enjoy, and please feel free to include some constructive criticism.

post-108792-0-98206000-1306092851_thumb.

post-108792-0-84073600-1306092936_thumb.

Looks good, the hard work paid off :thumbsup:

I would be tempted to paint the rubber lip on the front bumper.....I have just done mine with some cheap black paint and lacquered it and its 100% better! I only used cheap stuff as I have a new spoiler coming next month so the rubber lip will be going

Looks good, the hard work paid off :thumbsup:

I would be tempted to paint the rubber lip on the front bumper.....I have just done mine with some cheap black paint and lacquered it and its 100% better! I only used cheap stuff as I have a new spoiler coming next month so the rubber lip will be going

thanks for that, sounds like a good idea!!

might do my toyota Badge whilst im at it! really want it black!!

When I get the car home tomorrow I will post a pic so you can see how it looks

Do you know how easy to remove the Front toyota Badge??

Do you know how easy to remove the Front toyota badge??

If you mean the one on the front grille I think it is just stuck on? so should be pretty easy......either way its dead easy to take the grille clean off should the Badge be clipped in.

remember who gotta service your motor and do a four wheel Alignment :yahoo::thumbsup:

remember who gotta service your motor and do a four wheel Alignment :yahoo::thumbsup:

good good, no making it dirty in the meantime! and no switching wheels whilst im not looking lol!

front toyota Badge is just held on with 3 clips. i hit a pigeon and the Badge fell off

Right. Little update of progress with car....

It's had a full service this morning. Thanks to leo1986 and the air con gas has been refilled! New spark plugs as well.

Led number plate bulbs fitted. This weekend hopefully. I'll be putting in HIDs and changing the side repeaters to ice black ones oh and chrome indicator bulbs instead of those dirty orange ones.

Next on the list.... Week before Santa pod I'm having my main Toyota badges painted black and the rest removed then it's being mopped.

In the future I'm looking at taking out the sat nav unit and replacing it with a double din screen h/u of some sort. I want iPod connectivity and I've already got a decent tom-tom.

Next year I'm going to lower it, well. I might do it sooner depending on what my insurers say the difference will be.

That's all I can think of right now. But I'm excited about it all anyway!!

Just put in my side repeaters. Look sweet!!

Anyway boys and girls. I need some opinions please. My bonnet has been been partially resprayed and you can see it quite clearly. Now. My dilemma! Should I get a full Bonney respray? Or perhaps a bonnet wrap of some sort. My mate who loves anything carbon has put his idea forward.....

But I dont know what I want?!?!?

When you going to santa pod man??

Carbon would look nice but it won't stand out much against the rest of the car, so it depends how in yer face you want it?

You could start a new trend and do the bonnet white

HMMMM not sure on the white bonnet wrap?

but if someone good with photoshop.

we could get some idea what it would look like.....

Carbon would look nice but it won't stand out much against the rest of the car, so it depends how in yer face you want it?

You could start a new trend and do the bonnet white

Well, I am thinking about making more of a stealthy thing than anything, everything is going black anyway...

Uber_Luke, going to santa pod on the 18th/19th June for the Jap Show.

Is there a RWYB that weekend? might pop up

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links