Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels Possibly For Sale : What Would You Pay

corollasr

i may have a set of 16" oz superturismo wheels for sale in the near future. they have goodyear tyres with about 6 months of tread on them and a scuff on one wheel. they should fit any 4 stud toyota or anything with toyota offset.

so what would you pay? if the right price is offered i will sell.

and no jokes guys

ed

i can get pics sorted by the around 6 as i'll be home then and will get them done.

i would accept 250 definitely but postage would have to be on top of that price. you will need centre bore spacers in order for them to fit a toyota though as they are rover fitment. these spacers are quite cheap as far as i know.

as said originally they have a bit of scuffing on one wheel that i have been told is 20 quid to refurbish

do you want me to email the pics to you or shall i just add them as an attachment on here

ed

adding them on would be best and ill see what i think!Ill need spacers though,havent you got any you could chuck in,but im interested yeah but you say near future,whens this?

well i need to keep the spacers for myself for when i get new wheels. pics i will add as attachments. and i'm willing to get rid of them whenever seeing as i still have my old 14s to put on for the meantime

ed

post-15-1079969815.jpg

ok then. as i said i'm in no rush to sell so by all means feel free to take your time. these are advertised elsewhere though

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links