Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Way To Make My Celica Vvtl-I Faster?

Shifty2k11

Hey I'm new to the forums =)

I don't want to chav my car out, but I would like to know, if I ever decide to, the cheapest ways to make the car faster.

My Celica is extremely unique in the UK, for starters it's Semi-Automatic, with tip tonic paddle-shift, so I assume this makes a difference when modifying the engine.

I'm not a petrol head, so please reply with ideas in a way I will understand them.

Regards, Chris.

Exhaust + Intake, Weight reduction and if you want to go daft a supercharger :lol:

How much BHP will that add though, not going for a super charger though, far too expensive.

5-10bhp max for intake/exhaust it'll sound awesome when you hit lift though, weight reduction will make the car faster by increasing the power to weight ratio

The 2ZZ-GE VVTL-I engine is a really highly tuned engine as standard so extracting more power is very expensive

Any recommendations (with links) to which ones I should buy?

The engine in the Corolla is slightly different to the Celica so I can't personally recommend one, have a look on here http://www.fensport.co.uk/

You might just have to hang on for a Celica owner for recommendations :thumbsup:

What are the different techniques to make the car more faster?

What are the different techniques to make the car more faster?

Just fit a higher ratio top gear or much bigger wheels for a higher speed although it may take you all day to get there. :laughing:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links