Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Battery For 2004 Rav

Weta

Need to get a really good battery for my 2004 rav 4 money no problem which is the best starting battery need to get the best one out there.

I've just gone through the same "which Battery?" process as the Furygawa Battery in our 02 VX was starting to struggle a bit on cold mornings - not bad after 9.5 years! Having spent ages interrogating this forum & checking out nemerous web-sites, I came to the conclusion that if Mr.T's original Battery served flawlessly for nearly 10 years replacing it with another Toyota orig eqpt unit made sense. After all it comes with a 4-year warranty so what could I lose? Additionally, I've got a good local dealer & rely on them when they tell me that their orig eqpt battery is as good as any.

Don't know if this helps but it works for me.

Good luck.

Need to get a really good battery for my 2004 rav 4 money no problem which is the best starting battery need to get the best one out there.

Couldnae agree further with Seamus above on this one Graeme....I payed £90.00 last year for a much larger Battery to fit wife's 3 door petrol, which had the original daft wee tranny Battery in it. I only got a 3 year warranty, and believe me if that Battery so much as passes wind, it goes back at that price. If firemac correct at 4 years, go see Mr.T.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links