Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Value Of A 1992 Starlet

Kirstypops

My lovely 1992 Starlet (Japanese import) was stolen at the weekend. I got it for £650 in January this year. The insurance company are trying to claim that the value of the car is now £320 and that is what they'd offer me. I know that there is no way that a 92 Starlet would depreciate by 50% in less than a year. I can't find any 92 Starlets for sale on line so I can't provide any evidence that the car is worth more than £320. Parker's don't have the same model because it's an import.

Does anyone have any advice as to where I could find a guide price? Are there any similar models for sale at the moment? I could use them as evidence of asking prices.

I'd rather have my lovely little car back really :crybaby:

Many thanks.

:(

I hope they find your car and the :censor: that did it!

Thank you very much for your replies. I've found 1992 Starlets ranging from £350 to £2000. If they find the :censor: I plan to have his !Removed! made into christmas tree baubles. ;)

Thank you very much for your replies. I've found 1992 Starlets ranging from £350 to £2000. If they find the :censor: I plan to have his !Removed! made into christmas tree baubles. ;)

They won't be big enough... Ear-rings may be more of the size for a car theif!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links