Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

An Apology..

CharlieFarlie

I have today apologised to Clare (Manxrav) for swearing on Her thread. The word I used was not for some reason caught by the swear filter.

I thought it would and would still have the same impact but it was not and I regret putting the word onto the thread..

I don't quite know what the politics are at the top of the Forum and frankly I don't care I wish not to get involved in silly arguments about that so I will retire from the Forum.

Have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year and enjoy those cars !!!!!

See Ya

Charlie.

I have today apologised to Clare (Manxrav) for swearing on Her thread. The word I used was not for some reason caught by the swear filter.

I thought it would and would still have the same impact but it was not and I regret putting the word onto the thread..

I don't quite know what the politics are at the top of the Forum and frankly I don't care I wish not to get involved in silly arguments about that so I will retire from the Forum.

See Ya

Charlie.

Now then! Charlie dont be daft and stay on the forum. I must admit that you've a great help to so many on here with the 2AD engine issues and other topics! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are man enough to apologise, I think that should be the end of it. PLEASE reconsider and carry on posting.

pm sent.

Would the mod that has been involved in this please contact me.

Don`t be so soft Charile, its only a forum........Please don`t gooooooooooooo :thumbsup:

And ya got ya star back!!!!!!!!

Be WARNED, Ya Big Ninglish Nitwit....I too have a black belt in that Karaoke as previously informed....quit you Jibba Jabba or ah'll throw ye UNDER a train.......get back on here. Bloody typical....borrows a few grand off a Scots guy, then resigns... :lol:

Big Kev

Be WARNED, Ya Big Ninglish Nitwit....I too have a black belt in that Karaoke as previously informed....quit you Jibba Jabba or ah'll throw ye UNDER a train.......get back on here. !Removed! typical....borrows a few grand off a Scots guy, then resigns... :lol:

Big Kev

I think I've gotta Black belt or two hanging around somewhere mate! I'll come give you a hand! Come Mr Farlie... Get your :censor: back on here! And answer my !Removed! text an all you daft :!Removed!:

You are man enough to apologise, I think that should be the end of it. PLEASE reconsider and carry on posting.

Don`t be so soft Charile, its only a forum........Please don`t gooooooooooooo :thumbsup:

And ya got ya star back!!!!!!!!

Come on Charlie..:thumbsup: ....We need you :help:

All the good work you do here,come on back......life's too short :D

Charlie - Storm in a tea cup, so don't be daft. There's far far worse elsewhere.

I didn't see the post, but it's possible to change your "handle", so I suggest you change it from CF to "RoystonVasey". :unsure:

Or alternatively, "Vince". (Does anybody watch Mongrels on BBC3?). :unsure:

Get back on here soon you ****. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

I didn't see the post, but it's possible to change your "handle"

Erm.....on a slightly separate note :rolleyes:

I've been wanting to change my ' handle ' for a while now......as ' Rambler ' is often associated with...ahem,the more elderly folk out there :oops:

How do i do it please,as i am nowwhere near ' that age yet ' :ermm:

Charlie, get your backside back on here right away!

I owe you for all the info you have shared with me via numerous phone calls & PM's.

If you are not back on here by tomorrow I'm sending Big Kev round to yours :-)

what word was it?

was it ubik ?? or ****?? or

How do i do it please,as i am nowwhere near ' that age yet ' :ermm:

I'll eat humble pie, probably mouthed off before checking. I'm sure the feature was on the old board s/w, but I can't find it now. You can display a name history "Display name history" on your profile page. "Uncle Bob" changed his I remember and you can see the change on "display name history" on his profile page. Maybe ask one of the very very nice mods nicely?

Send a PM to Steve(Admin) requesting a changed name and giving a valid reason why the change is required

If the chosen name is not already allocated Steve will change the name

This procedure can take some time to arrange.......so please be patient.

Send a PM to Steve(Admin) requesting a changed name and giving a valid reason why the change is required

Ok Red,....but erm...how do i contact him please....linky thing ?...as i've no idea :help:

Ok Red,....but erm...how do i contact him please....linky thing ?...as i've no idea :help:

At the top of the page do a search for Steve (Admin) (In the Members field) and then when you get his profile up select "send a PM"

not sure if it has changed, but there are some very strange and unpredictable automated word censors here - I recall a while back trying to post the word "heubik" and it got censored due to the last 4 letters :lol:

Charlie, as Jedi, schm and others have said, don't be a daft ubik and keep posting :thumbsup:

Just been catching up on this one, and I guess like everyone else I'll add my tuppence worth. POLITICS, oh yes been the ruin of many a poor man

as the song says.As far as TOC goes,if it were not for Don, Steve and Gaz (the mods) and the active members like all of us, this club would be dead

and buried.Steve (the owner of TOC) has tried his best to keep it fresh and interesting IMHO.But when you come up against situations like has happened

to the club manager, I guess he is fighting a loosing battle.If you don't read other forums you would probably miss what goes on but apparently he has

packed it in because of comments made by other members despite all the work he has done in the past for the club.A thankless task I guess as Don

for one would probably tell you.

So I guess it comes down to us, the ordinary club members to keep it going, keep it fresh, have a laugh and not take things too seriously.I have allways

found the Rav forum a great place for help and info, and that is down to all of us, some obviously a lot more than others, especially on the technical side

of things. As for Charlies situation, all this stuff about stars and this feedback/reputation stuff is just all trivia.Even to the point where, if you click on to my

profile, you will see that I have a reputation of -1, but still neutral. Which means that some sad member with freak all to do with their time, did not like some

post I have made in the past and decided to be a little jobsworth and mark it down.Well bowlocks to whoever it was as I could not care less.

Anyway rant over, WE are the club, not the POLITICIANS who award stars or whatever, and if you want to vent I find using

acronyms just as good as the actual swear words that get blocked F F S thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I have a reputation of -5............ I must try harder................anyone got any dealership horror stories thery want to share?? ;-)

• Like 1

Well I've just hada text off Charlie and he's not coming back it would seem! Its a done deal in his book!!! I think the mod that did this (For whatever reason) should think long and hard because I believe we've lost a valuable member of the forum. And I too do not care if I get negative feedback from this post as I really dont give a flying :censor: about stars or feedback!!!!!... I'm here (like a lot of others) to recieve help and try and help other which I have done!

Not coming back because someone took his star?? blink.gif

I edited the swear word out of his post but i don't know who removed the star.

Steve (Admin) will be able to check the logs to see who removed it unless the Mod that did would like to own up??

Not coming back because someone took his star?? blink.gif

I edited the swear word out of his post but i don't know who removed the star.

Steve (Admin) will be able to check the logs to see who removed it unless the Mod that did would like to own up??

I dont feel thats its my place to answer for Charlie in his absence! I think there maybe other issues to. The mod should come forward and give his reasons for the action taken!!!

See Ya

Charlie.

Charles, boyo, daint be a big saft jessie (is that about right Big Kev? Not been to Scotlandshire for a while...). Lookee, man, they've even gin ya back yer star!

And I cannae keep up this Scottish vernaculiarism for mo than a couple o sentences.......:thumbsup:

The mod should come forward and give his reasons for the action taken!!!

Agreed, i'll fire a message to Steve and ask if he can check the logs

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links