Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Member Survey

marcandsebe

I thought I would start this thread to find out what model, colour, gearbox & specs members have. Plus any accessories and upgrades that have been installed and photos of your car if you like.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marcandsebe

• tarquin

• sweet-dentist

• JordaniQ

Marcandsebe - iQ3 - Grey - Multidrive with leather, navigation, glovebag, door side stripes in silver, 2 silver stripes over the tailgate, roof & bonnet, reversing sensors, front mudflaps & upgraded interior lights by Tarquin.

Tarquin - iQ2 -white- Multidrive was going to put No Mods. OH ok Toyota lowered suspension, 18inch 215x 30 wheels. Chrome door protectors, Blue illuminated scuff plates, Complete change of Dash lighting from Amber to Blue. extended to illuminate mirror controls,TNS 510 SatNav Modified to take rear custom camera (fitted) and Audio/Video input with the ability to stream films,youtube, and catchup tv etc. Upgraded interior light and extended to custom rear lighting. K&&N filter added. Custom twin exhaust. Automatic DRL's , Personally fitted Leather kit. Added chrome to fog lights and lower garnish. bee stinger Aerial. Tyre pressure and temp sensors. chrome interior door handles, custom footwell lights. custom puddle lights to bottom of doors. illuminated blue gear changer knob.

Future changes

Chrome mirror covers, repeater lights replaced with custom version, addition of a supercharger.

David

Craggle (Craig) iQ3 - Silver - 6 speed manual.

Actually today was her 2nd birthday so treated her to a nice warm bath, a vacuum inside and a nice new registration number with new plates and stainless steel surrounds, Looks rather snazzy I think. :)

Craig.

post-116364-0-03294300-1327772018_thumb.

post-116364-0-90680000-1327772036_thumb.

Actually today was her 2nd birthday so treated her to a nice warm bath, a vacuum inside and a nice new registration number with new plates and stainless steel surrounds, Looks rather snazzy I think. :)

Craig.

Looks nice. I should think your plate cost quite a bit.

surfcitylocal (TAZ) 2012 Scion iQ, 1.3 liter, CVT transmission, upgrades: navigation head unit, FIVE:AD body kit and wheels, fog lights, clear bra, Air Runner air suspension and shark fin antenna...so far.

Craig.

Looks nice. I should think your plate cost quite a but.

It's actually a plate I bought about 15 years ago to go on my first Range Rover and all it is is my initials with a random A4 in front. Cost £250 from the DVLA at the time and I think they are available still at that price. I first got it to hide the age of my Range Rover as it was a fairly early model but I updated it to look like a later one but the number gave the game away. I've just transfered it since at £80 a go as I don't want to loose it and it's not worth trying to sell seperatly.

Craig.

Johnan (John), red 2011 IQ2 (was 58 plate white IQ2).

Rear skirt, exhaust finisher, front and rear mud flaps, scuff plates, Toyota Nav tns510 with Garmin display for speed camera warnings in conjunction with Novus Alpha unit, Tpms, Scangauge2, spare wheel, winter tyres on steel winter rims,standard tyres on alloys, DLRs, fire extinguisher and life hammer.

Two hi-vis vests, first aid pack, warning triangle, folding shovel, basic tool set and thermal blanket.

Personalised plate.

iQ2 (59 plate), Deep Amerthyst, iSport, iUrban, iStyle and Navigation. Owned since October '11

Fish

Rear skirt, exhaust finisher, front and rear mud flaps, scuff plates, Toyota Nav tns510 with Garmin display for speed camera warnings in conjunction with Novus Alpha unit, Tpms, Scangauge2, spare wheel, winter tyres on steel winter rims, DLRs, fire extinguisher and life hammer.Personalised plate.

How did you get the TBS510 Nav unit to run Garmin software? That's the only thing lacking (Speed camera warnings)

Tarquin - iQ2 -white- Multidrive

You forgot to add all your mods David

Rear skirt, exhaust finisher, front and rear mud flaps, scuff plates, Toyota Nav tns510 with Garmin display for speed camera warnings in conjunction with Novus Alpha unit, Tpms, Scangauge2, spare wheel, winter tyres on steel winter rims, DLRs, fire extinguisher and life hammer.Personalised plate.

How did you get the TBS510 Nav unit to run Garmin software? That's the only thing lacking (Speed camera warnings)

Marc, they run independently.

The Garmin, which is just a sat nav unit, gives audible and pictorial speed warnings and the Novus gives a spoken warning of location and expected speed.

The TNS does neither, but is a good gadget especially if you live near David and have small cameras lying about!

I think I am an "aware" driver but just missed out on a speeding ticket a couple of years ago by the skin of my teeth so I am a bit paranoid about speed cameras popping up unexpectedly.The ones up here are mobile so can be in different places at any time.

Swine.

Marc, they run independently.

The Garmin, which is just a sat nav unit, gives audible and pictorial speed warnings and the Novus gives a spoken warning of location and expected speed.

The TNS does neither, but is a good gadget especially if you live near David and have small cameras lying about!

I think I am an "aware" driver but just missed out on a speeding ticket a couple of years ago by the skin of my teeth so I am a bit paranoid about speed cameras popping up unexpectedly.The ones up here are mobile so can be in different places at any time.

Swine.

It's a pity Toyota don't do a software update for the TNS510 that at least shows your speed.

JordaniQ - iQ3 - red - manual. Gloss black roof, wind deflectors, JDM/jap-scion spoiler, carbon wing mirrors, H&R springs, chrome rear garnish, chrome side door garnish, debadge, recaro shoulder pads, oem mats, oem glovebag, 8000k HID, LED sidelights, soon to be 17 bronze wheels with 215/40/17, Anodised red lugs, gloss black lip and future will be custom twin exit catback, and DC sports intake when it comes out. Still looking for a decent kit..

Jordan

Oh and, personal plate.

iq 3 white a storm troopers helmet called little budda a year old and still loving it as it is but always looking to improve.. love what other members have done to thiers though...like the way some have placed side protecters in different positions on doors. ps where can i get alliminium ones.. a would like a screen stripe with little budda on it any advice getting it done???

iQ2 - 1.0 manual - 2009/59 plate - silver

Door protection strips (at mid position - unpainted), mudflaps (front & rear), Toyota bluetooth, parking sensors, glovebag, carpet mats, private registration

Tried exhaust trim but had to send it back (it was too big for 1.0 exhaust despite having correct part ref code)

Hoping Sally can fix us up with 'I luv my iQ' stickers again...

Dave

Dave, these exhaust finishers are a pain.

I ordered one to fit with the rear skirt but when the skirt and exhaust finisher arrived I couldn't get the finisher to fit, with the skirt in position, and look "right".

I took the non rear skirt exhaust finisher off my previous IQ before I traded it in and I re drilled and tapped two of the allen screw fixing positions to make it fit at a more acceptable angle.

As you say the finisher bore is much larger than the pipe over which it fits which makes it appear to be the wrong one.

I was prepared to do a bit of welding to modify the finisher, if required, as some sort of exhaust finisher is needed if the skirt is fitted, otherwise it looks a bit "unfinished" if you see what I mean!

But for the price these finishers should be a simple bolt-on fit with no worries.

That is certainly not the case in my experience.

Sorry, this has deviated a bit from the survey.

Sorry in case i missed a bit. Are there not 2 versions of the finisher. One with and one without the skirt.

David

Sorry in case i missed a bit. Are there not 2 versions of the finisher. One with and one without the skirt.

David

Yes - the finisher for the skirt is a different version to ensure it passes through the recess in the skirt

So, total of 4 versions (one each with/without skirt for the 2 engine sizes)

Oh, and beware; the mudflaps and rear skirt interfere with one another (requiring some cutting of the mudflaps to allow the skirt to fit)

Dave

iQ 1.0 Manual, Amethyst. Standard apart from some blue metal dust caps on the tyre valves and a Hare looking up at the moon vinyl sticker on each side just between the door and back window. Nearly forgot, -crappy cheap, going to change- rubber mats and an OSRAM DOT-it Linear Vario 3 LED light for the boot, stuck with velcro to the inside tailgate. Pics show all mentioned, except mats. And I love my iQ... okay, My Wife and I love our iQ. I nearly forgot! Winter tyres fitted, and they DO make a difference.

post-113536-0-91237100-1327858954_thumb.

post-113536-0-34685700-1327858968_thumb.

post-113536-0-53271900-1327858983_thumb.

post-113536-0-69157800-1327858992_thumb.

post-113536-0-21835200-1327859002_thumb.

post-113536-0-56275500-1327859078_thumb.

post-113536-0-42255500-1327859282_thumb.

Sweet-dentist, iQ 2010 April, RED, 1.0 Liter, CVT transmission, her name is “Lady GaGa”…

Door protection strips (at mid position - black), mudflaps (front & rear), parking sensors, Glovebag (homemade hanging connection / Colombian Leather and Linen bag),

Carpet mats (driver side is home-made), iQ Boot Liner, Exhaust finisher chrome “triangle”, Rear skirt (home-made),

Automatic DRL's, Cruise-Control, One fire extinguisher "Foam" not powder (front passenger seat) and “3”life hammers, (one left and right footplate in front of the chair…and a third on the ceiling).

Dark Alloy Wheels summer tires / Chrome Alloy Wheels winter tires..

Reversing sensors, Tow-bar, Extra box for on the towbar, Wind deflectors on side windows,

Upgraded rear interior light (use of “Velcro” LED lights / touch on .. touch off).

Lexus badges and Type, Black carbon (self sticky) “side-pieces”, Trompe-l'œil side air-intakes, Strengthened rear coils (Rubber),

Rear camera viewing … Front camera/recording… Mio Route-Planner mounted,

Smartphone holder,

In the rear an accident box: Containing….

Orange-warning-turning-alarm light, Bright Yellow Reflective Accident jacket (extra large..fits over coat),

Warm large blanket, Red-white tape, Torch light (black metal police type), Red-Bull,

And a filled Red-Cross Box / First Aid Kit,

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links