Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pressure Washer

webleymk3

The way my old brain remembers,insufficiant inlet water only creates pulsing when water is being delivered to the nozzle.

Such a long time ago now,I may be wrong.

Hanging head in shame,in case

Del

Tip... When the car is covered in crud and grit do not spray water straight at the car.. Do it from an angle or the power of the water will drive the grit into or along the panel and add to the swirling and tiny wee scratches on the car....

Sad buy true !.......................... :P

The way my old brain remembers,insufficiant inlet water only creates pulsing when water is being delivered to the nozzle.

Del

Err, we are still talking power washers here aren't we?

Del

I think crofter may have posted in the wrong forum :lol:

I know the machines you refer to now, James....webz is from our catapult city, Embra....his budget will not stretch to the four figure sums that these attract.....in fact I have taken to locking ma garage.....

See you big man... i ken where ye live.... :crazy::Jumpy::eek:

I know the machines you refer to now, James....webz is from our catapult city, Embra....his budget will not stretch to the four figure sums that these attract.....in fact I have taken to locking ma garage.....

See you big man... i ken where ye live.... :crazy::Jumpy::eek:

.....WHICH SOMEWHAT NEGATES THE QUESTION "WHY YOU LOCKING YOUR GARAGE, CHUBBY CHAP.....?"

Del

In the immortal words of that TV Presenter with the big collars and daft specs...."DIRTY BOY...."

Who is this KEN ??? He is really famous round where I live !! People mention Him all the time !! Some mention Him in every sentence yet I've never met Him !!! :eek:

Do you no no Ken then Charlie?

Is Ken the one with this sight problem, that I'm not sure exactly what it is? because I keep hearing about his "Auch eye"? :unsure:

Is Ken the one with this sight problem, that I'm not sure exactly what it is? because I keep hearing about his "Auch eye"? :unsure:

i no dinna ken

.....and what aboot that wee guy on Coronation Street they keep gaun on about, but he never puts in an appearance....????

"Willie Eckerslike...."

.....and what aboot that wee guy on Coronation Street they keep gaun on about, but he never puts in an appearance....????

"Willie Eckerslike...."

"Auch" is the German spelling, pronounced by most Englezeez as "ock".

Correct spelling is "och"

I'm Ken.............What you want???????????

Ah, that would explain why, when going up the A9, I often felt there was something wrong with the speeeling of "Ochterarder" on sign posts :P

Ah, that would explain why, when going up the A9, I often felt there was something wrong with the speeeling of "Ochterarder" on sign posts :P

.....I catipulate....

here's what we're going for:

http://tinyurl.com/bn8mszo

It's the Karcher K5.700X for £295 which is at B&Q with their 20% off deal this weekend. Pretty good price I reckon. I also get 10% off through my work which will take it to £270! Not bad!!!

It is water cooled too.

Anyone want to give me a reason not to buy it....

here's what we're going for: http://tinyurl.com/bn8mszo It's the Karcher K5.700X for £295 which is at B&Q with their 20% off deal this weekend. Pretty good price I reckon. I also get 10% off through my work which will take it to £270! Not bad!!! It is water cooled too. Anyone want to give me a reason not to buy it....

No reason not to buy, Webz min.....looks like the Bog's Dollox, albeit for another £37.00 you can get a Commercial 240 volter, and ah know somebody with a nozzle converter in stock (goes from Commercial to Domestic) so lets you use your existing domestificated accessoriments. Nowt wrong with the machine otherwise, and being watter cooled should extend its longevity. Usually come bundled with other add-ons too....is that the case ?

Big Kev

here's what we're going for: http://tinyurl.com/bn8mszo It's the Karcher K5.700X for £295 which is at B&Q with their 20% off deal this weekend. Pretty good price I reckon. I also get 10% off through my work which will take it to £270! Not bad!!! It is water cooled too. Anyone want to give me a reason not to buy it....
No reason not to buy, Webz min.....looks like the Bog's Dollox, albeit for another £37.00 you can get a Commercial 240 volter, and ah know somebody with a nozzle converter in stock (goes from Commercial to Domestic) so lets you use your existing domestificated accessoriments. Nowt wrong with the machine otherwise, and being watter cooled should extend its longevity. Usually come bundled with other add-ons too....is that the case ? Big Kev

Situation has changed so sale is on hold. i cannae get the 10% fae the work so the cost is now the same as your deal... I'll maybe gee ye a hollar th'night. If father approves his end of the bargain i'll probably buy one of your commercial jobbies...

Cheers bud.

Without knowing what pump is fitted (the DIY ones are plastic) you would be better with Kev's rec' of an HD one with an all metal pump.

Webz Min.... Trust Me on this mate as I have had a few pressure washers and move in the circles of those who have had and used a few... Nilfisk are loads better the Karcher which are Errrr widely regarded are crap under the fancy covers................ ;)

Webz Min.... Trust Me on this mate as I have had a few pressure washers and move in the circles of those who have had and used a few... Nilfisk are loads better the Karcher which are Errrr widely regarded are crap under the fancy covers................ ;)

Could not AGREE further, Charlie, that's why I opted for their HD/Commercial wan, with a 3 cylinder metal and brass pump. The ones in the domestic range with their plastic pumps and air cooled fans were much less reliable

Big Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links