Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ammended Northern Mini Meet

Ken

well excited now had to not see our lass for the long weekend like which is a blow but never mind :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol: Right blow i bet :lol::lol::lol:

Is it still Hou +1 then?

yeah still me plus 1 so far,its one of my mates thats coming as its him thats helped me do my install and i think he wants to show it off lol!Illlet you know if anyone else comes but it is a blow not seeing our lass as she lives 100 miles away but this is a sacrifice i have to make!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• jaxx

• Ken

• gus

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll let u know by early next week if i can make it m8.

Daz: fancy convoying dwn if i can make it?

Yeah why not mate :thumbsup:

You got your car into HR this week, I was chatting to Harry the owner he said someone fron the club was going in an MR2.

Ken can the little un do the bowling aswell? Just he's probably better than me cos never done it :D

Ken can the little un do the bowling aswell? Just he's probably better than me cos never done it :D

Off course he can Daz :thumbsup:

I've hardly done any bowling before but it should be a laugh, right arm over 6 to come :lol:

Yeah why not mate :thumbsup:

You got your car into HR this week, I was chatting to Harry the owner he said someone fron the club was going in an MR2.

sweet, m8 cheers :thumbsup:

and yep i did go in earlier and asked the fella there to take a look at nina. got her booked in for thursday, i asked when thye opened, can't rem if he said 8 or half 8.

i'll be there at 9, hehe.

oh wait i;m going out wed nite, gonna be %$(ed.. ah well i can get up 4 my girl :D

-Z

OK Mental note to self>>>>>>>>>>>

Saturday 1st may ring FIZZ, HOU, ASHA.

Looks like Ferrybridge Services is as good a place as any to meet fella's.

FIZZ do you want to suggest a time as you know the area better than me, as i have only lived up here for about 6 months. :lol: and not sure how long its going to take etc as not taking mine about 70 due to the copious amonts of fuel she uses.

:ffs:

Fizz your call mate what you reckon???? :eek:

OK Mental note to self>>>>>>>>>>>

Saturday 1st may ring FIZZ, HOU, ASHA.

Looks like Ferrybridge Services is as good a place as any to meet fella's.

FIZZ do you want to suggest a time as you know the area better than me, as i have only lived up here for about 6 months. :lol: and not sure how long its going to take etc as not taking mine about 70 due to the copious amonts of fuel she uses.

:ffs:

Fizz your call mate what you reckon???? :eek:

As from the AA route planner...

To: Humber Bridge (Toll),E R Yk

Total Distance: 61.4 miles

Total Time: 1 hr 11 min

Seems straight forward and i can usually read a map pretty well if need be so it looks good...

How far you based from Bradford again? was thinkin it might be easier if we all meet at the ferry bridge unless ya fancy meetin me in Bradford city centre... :)

p.s) ... Asha once told me promised that if she joins a convoy she will garuntee them that she will make them get lost!... :P

Fery bridge i think is the best idea mate. im about 6 miles north west of keighley (roughly)

how long do you reckon from ferry bridge to humber bridge (allll bugger too many bridges my typing not that good)

think it will take me about 50 mins from my house to ferry bridge services.

:thumbsup:

Fery bridge i think is the best idea mate. im about 6 miles north west of keighley (roughly)

how long do you reckon from ferry bridge to humber bridge (allll bugger too many bridges my typing not that good)

think it will take me about 50 mins from my house to ferry bridge services.

:thumbsup:

As per the AA site route planner again...what on earth did i use to do before the internet!! i cant rememebr.... :rolleyes:

To: Humber Bridge (Toll),E R Yk

Total Distance: 37.4 miles

Total Time: 0 hr 40 min

yeah that isnt a bad time to be honest ill talk to sexy crayola and skunky steve and find out where they would like to meet but i know the area!Ferrybridge is roughly 5 miles from mine so makes life easy ish!

Good to see the convoy is getting sorted,when you arrive doubt there will be more than 1 starlet SR so i wont be hard to find!

Careful of the speed cams in the 50 zone between j 32 and j 33!!

i aint done a route find yet

but i assume ill hit the m1 at some point? anyone on there?

nope lied!

ill be more than likely doing

A1M

M18

M180

A15

and roberts ya mothers brother

somat like

guff.jpg

Doesnt that take you to the wrong side of the humber?Why not go straight up the a1 to ferrybridge,meet us and then come down the m62???????

OR

Go a1 m18 then m62,as you come off the m18 the next m62 junction(36 i believe) for goole come off there and into the mac donalds car park and we will pick you up there??? :thumbsup:

I would like to share a special moment just to say that on the 18th Dec 2003 is when i bought my girl (my celica) at Ferrybridge Services :thumbsup: of a bloke on autotrader. Is that special or what :rolleyes: considering it will be my first ever convoy with TOC. :wub:

see im psychic!!!!lol i think thats one cool first convoy,best of all ill at least know that you know where your going to lol! Where in lancashire you coming from??? :thumbsup:

Hou didnt think of that! only banged it in on RAC quickly, still gotta ask the sat nav to see what that says.

but i should be up for a meet after m18 if im gonna be on the wrong side?

wont bother coming all the way down the A1 as it drags me too far out the way

j36 on the 62 doesnt sound too bad

:D

i can give you full directions off the 62 if you like basically you just turn of then left at the roundabout at the top the next left at the Shell garage and mac donaalds is at the bottom!!Could all get a mc breakfast mmmmmmmmmmm :drool:

and thats off j36 is it? (m62 east bound?)

youll have to PM me your moby in case i need help! :D

I would love to come me and the boys kick ***** at bowling!! But a bit too far for us to go over 200 miles :crybaby::crybaby:

Come on you have to i need to steal your alloys unless you know where i can get some lol!

Needs to be more of a twenty past leave giving me or us time to pick jaxx up on the way!

Wouldn't it be easier to pick Jaxx up at jct37 Howden? Come off the 62, jaxx is parked in the layby on the left, convoy then turn's round at the roundabout and back on the 62 with jaxx following, so no need to stop then and only off the motorway 1 minute.

yeah could do that its down to jaxx really!was just thinking that we could get a mcd's there lol but wouldnt wanna ruin the sunday lunch!!!!Said goole cos i knew that one well thats all!Jaxx the ball is in your court! :thumbsup:

sort of gettin a bit confused but sounds good!

Dont know about you lot but i might just get there a little earlier as i might grab some breckie.. lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership