Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ammended Northern Mini Meet

Ken

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• jaxx

• Ken

• gus

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferrybridge for breakfast? Count me in.

Rich

nice one... i'll be there from about 9:45 in that case.. lol... :thumbsup:

I always like a greasy spoon breakfast!

7_4_7.gif

If you fancy it at all, I'll meet you at the cafe just down the road at the old Boothfery bridge, near Goole (you can spit at it from the M62) and I could lead you all straight to the meet. (would you be up for that Ken?) :thumbsup:

I always like a greasy spoon breakfast!

7_4_7.gif

If you fancy it at all, I'll meet you at the cafe just down the road at the old Boothfery bridge, near Goole (you can spit at it from the M62) and I could lead you all straight to the meet. (would you be up for that  Ken?)  :thumbsup:

now you just tryin to confuse things.. lol... :P :lol:

we are simpletons.. and we all can get to the ferry bridge services.. and i think it would be a better place to meet... IMHO... :rolleyes::yes:

that cafes nice buddy but ferrybridge should do the trick theres a burger king and a little cheif i think!

so how about Ferrybridge services (j37 m62 correct me if im wrong) at approx 9.45-10am, bit of brekkie, then relaunch at approx 10.30 to get to humber bridge??

shaping up to be the best meet ever!

no mate ferrybridge is j 33!You meeting us there then i guess!

For you just go straight up a1 till you reach it! :thumbsup:

doh! ill sort it out proper later on and let you know!

Count me and me old man :ph34r: in for breakfast. Sort out a time :blink: if you can :D nand we will be there. :thumbsup:

I am getting really really excited now. :yes:

so how about Ferrybridge services (j37 m62 correct me if im wrong) at approx 9.45-10am, bit of brekkie, then relaunch at approx 10.30 to get to humber bridge??

shaping up to be the best meet ever!

Sounds about right to me...

I hope that time of 9-45-10am is ok for those who want to come a little earlier as it was the first thing that popped to my head... :rolleyes:

and yeah.. sounds like it should shape out nicely...Cant wait to see Maz's Lex.. now that it has had its stage 2 done.. body and tuning all complete now power output is estimated at 235/240bhp!.. B)

He said he just has his ICE install left as the stage 3 of the project and then it shall be complete! :yes:

enough interest then! so a mini-mini meet before going onto the mini meet which looks as tho its not going to be so mini! :D

cant wait to see Maz again either!

sounds like its going to be one good meet!I have my ice done so maybe i hope you are impressed!

Might have to just have a coffee when we meet as ill have brekkie at my house which is five mins down the road! :thumbsup:

Cant wait to meet you all after 6 months on the site!

If the weather's as good as this weekends forecast I might tootle up to Ferrybridge anyway. :thumbsup:

OK just reading through the past posts from two nights and if ive got it right its

09:45 Ferry Bridge services

10.30 Leave Ferry Bridge

11.00 arrive Humber bridge

can somebody confirm this for me. cus if this is right i'm not going to bother doing a ring round Saturdat night as it seems all to be sorted.

tops- cool see you all there :thumbsup:

OK just reading through the past posts from two nights and if ive got it right its

09:45 Ferry Bridge services

10.30 Leave Ferry Bridge

11.00 arrive Humber bridge

can somebody confirm this for me. cus if this is right i'm not going to bother doing a ring round Saturdat night as it seems all to be sorted.

tops- cool see you all there :thumbsup:

That sounds spot on Gus :thumbsup:

Will pop this on LOC :yes:

Yeah this all looks good to me!!!

So its now decided so no need to ring round but anyone gets lost or cant find me give me a ring!If you need my mob number pm me!!! :thumbsup:

Getting confused aswell!

What time at FerryBridge Services ? And I will be there

Can somebody confirm for me than that if i come off the M62 at J33 i will see were you all will be or is j33 a slip road for the services.

sorry to be a pain but not living in the area for long im still learning my way around, if it had been anywere in oxfordshire or wiltshire would have been there in a flash.

thanks in anticipation

gus :thumbsup:

Auto route (what a wounderfull invention)

51 minutes from my gaff to Ferrybridge so looks like an 0815 leave for me on sunday. cant wait now

any guesses as to what ill be doing all day saturday if the weather is nice.

DIG OUT THE GLIM PEOPLES :thumbsup:

I think if I remember rightly :lol: that it is a slip road but it is sign posted I am doing a trial run today so will let you know more later.

Ps Gus I used to live in Wiltshire also, but that is just another piece of usless info. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership