Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Online Racing Game

Fidgits

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• SuperRetard

• vmail

• SMW

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 7.1 over the 1/4... but I don't know what to buy next... I mean, the Lotus is more horsepower than kgs! But it's still not as fast as 600bhp mustangs

I think thats cos the Lotus is great for early leaps and bounds, but the 1.8 is limiting...

Aim for something around the 1100-1400kg with 200-ish bhp 3 litre, you should be able to crack 6 secs with an extra 300bhp..

Yeah, I think for the 1/4 the maths its uses is based more on horsepower than light weight (americans eh?)

/me needs a new car

i'm driving a 2.5 litre Scooby... run 14.1 at the 1/4, havent had that many mods installed though, thoguht the 4wd would cut the time for that car but my mate has a RWD Nissan 240SX and it's almost faster than mine now, run at the same time even tho he has less mods installed and less hp, he also has less weight though.

would think the 4wd would help the time...

well no, 4wd is actually slower off the line in the dry (in real life).. and i doubt the game has taken that into account TBH..

i've decided to change cars now, seem to have stuck around the 10sec mark with the Honda Del Sol and no improvements, and its gonna take 2 days just to uninstall all the parts... :ffs:

well no, 4wd is actually slower off the line in the dry (in real life).. and i doubt the game has taken that into account TBH..

but isn't it easier for the 4wd to get traction than the RWD? i saw an EVO 5 race a Supra some weeks ago, Supra was defo a faster car but couldn't get traction down which led to the EVO 5 winning everytime as it had traction right off the line.

yes, initially the 4wd has better traction, BUT, think about it, with 4WD you've got the power being split among all four wheels...

I'm pretty sure the game doesn't take 4wd into account properly.

I think they just add 0.4-0.5 to the lateral G and leave it at that!

yeah, could be. maybe the game just gives all cars traction and don't bother with wheel spinning at all... if it's like that i regret getting hte scooby :(

I reckon it's either the Supra or a Viper for big BHP... or an NSX... damn.. I dunno!

hi could some one tell me how nos works, does it just increase the BHP, and how long does 1 shot last?

what about real life, need to include it in my xbox game

ok, what you need to know is...

it should only work on full throttle... arm it first, then it engages only when you hit full throttle. and you've prolly only got between 10 and 40 seconds of gas depending on your bottle size.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I got as far as I could with the Elise. Had to sell the 110bhp turbo just to make room for the 150bhp NOS kit. At which point, I thought, I need a bigger car!

This NSX should do 307mph! :o

Yeah, cos i didnt pay for the 'high octaine' account, i am lagging behind somewhat..

My Elise is up to 477bhp, and just about to start saving for my next car... which isnt a NSX... :D

thats why I refused you race

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links