Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Needs Women Anyway.....

Big Kev

Kev, that looks fantastic - great colour - you must be very pleased? Did you sell yours privately or p/x?

I need to pay ours some attention to ours as it really needs a good clean inside & out to make it looks like new again - just haven't had time as some stupid idiot has spent all his free time over the last 6 weeks fitting a supercharger & lots of other go faster parts to his car and the end result is a cruise missile on 4 wheels with some of this :blowup: coming out of the exhausts when he lifts off the throttle :yahoo:

Enjoy your new motor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Kev

• Hoovie

• Parts-King

• CharlieFarlie

Cheers Martin......traded Funnerburd Wan Mk 1 in and RRG seemed pleased to have it. The amount of people who suffered from numerical dyslexia, mostly south of Gretna, got on my upper abdomen on eBay and Auto Trader, so traded it in for actually less than some of their offers....

New one is brill, and I will wax lyrical no more about the Bentley auto gearbox fitted thereto. OBC on way back from That England showed just under 35mpg, and I was not hanging about at times.......I think if its name was Pinnochio, I would have lost ma left eye by now.

Will do some "brimmer" tests and report.

Big Kev :driving: <<<<< What's that wee guy using his right hand for....? Nice answers, now.......HAS HE GOT A CLUTCH TOO?

He is on one(wan) of those kiddies (bairns) coin(bauble) operated cars that you see in,t supermarkets,Kev,and he is enjoying hisself so he asta keep dropping one (wan) ta keep it gooin

Del

Have you found a use for the flappy paddles on the steering wheel yet, Kev?

Just came back from a drive to Berwick and looking at them thought "why?"

Have played with them twice, David, and got bored....have used gearstick in manual to improve engine braking, though....works same as a manual.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Kev after your threat of a Glazgee kiss i thought i'd better post and say WOW what a cracker. :thumbsup:

Lovely looking RAV and great colour,look after her.

Well Kev after your threat of a Glazgee kiss i thought i'd better post and say WOW what a cracker. :thumbsup:

Lovely looking RAV and great colour,look after her.

Cheers Paul, and wecome back to the flod.

Big Kev

WHEN YOU'VE GOT A NOTTYMATIC RAV 4 TO LOVE....just in from That England having given car its first long run, and am genuinely stunned at the refinement level compared to my SR180 (which youz all know I loved ....)

will now try to appendify some photos, so bear with me whilst I ......

Nice mota Kev ;) Suits you!! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links