Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

18'' To 17'' Wheel Fitment?

saxo265

Hi Guys! advice please. As you can see I'm new to Toyota & have a 2.2dcat spirit 180 wagon 2009. It has 18'' wheels on and I would like to know if the genuine avensis 17'' alloy's I have picked up will fit ok? before I get winter tyres for them. The 17''s are 5stud x 114pcd x ET45mm. Not been able to take of the 18''s to have a look yet as my drive/road is to steep to jack it up.(plus it's too cold up here!!! LOL) Your knowledge would be appreciated before I spend more money!!!! cheers in advance, Nick

Hello and welcome Nick,

Yes I think they should be fine mate, the center bore should be 56mm that's whats on mine just remember that if you have 45 tyres on now on the 18" you will need 50's on the 17" wheels to give you the same rolling radius.

Mine are 215/50/17's :thumbsup: .

Regards Pete.

That's great Pete,thanks. Thought i might have been a bit too hasty getting them, will get winters sorted now n' have taken on board re. tyre size/radius. It's nice to know other members are always there to help out with tips n' advice. Thanks again! ;) Nick

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links