Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back From Bloney

knowlson

Me and the boys just got back from bloney it was a good laugh :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Got to see some very very nice cars I have some pictures I will put them up soon :lol: My fav was the 200mph supra Gumball car :drool::drool:

Got too see miss T sports Yaris Like the bonnet :thumbsup::thumbsup: Met Si never saw anyone else from toc :( as Bibbs cant hold his drink :lol::lol::lol:

I have some videos of the way there and the way back that are cool :lol::lol: We have some good shots of both the corolla's on the motorway :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sounds cool, get the pics up!!! :thumbsup:

Shame I couldn't attend, had a friends wedding to go to, can upload pics if anyone wants! :lol: (Sorry too much wine + champagne + beer + cubans... :rolleyes: :P )

I was there... and i saw Miss T-Sports Yaris...

I did not have internet connection since Thursday so could not arrange anythin... :(

Sorry to have missed ya there.. but it was a wicked meet... my fav had to be the Black Supra with 315 rubber on the back tyres!!! :o

I have quite a few pics as well.. just need to sort them out for number plates etc.. and i will get em posted!...

Sorry to have missed ya there..but it was a wicked meet... my fav had to be the Black Supra with 315 rubber on the back tyres!!!

Dam!!!!!!

Was wondering if anyone else from TOC was there :lol::lol:

There where loads of very nice supra's there I liked the gumball and the Castrol supras the most!!!! 200

I was there too! Some amazing cars on show, loads of nice Supras and Skylines and a very nice group of Celicas. Left my 7 year old in charge of the digicam for the day and the results are here: http://www.spiralise.fsnet.co.uk/bolney_gallery/welcome.htm

Fav cars for me would be the Tommy Kaira R33, Gumball Supra and a gorgeous Fairlady Z. There was a really nice Glanza V there too...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links