Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Traction Control Switch..in A T2 Estate...

Exvec

??Does anyone know if i fit a Traction Control switch into the blank area will the traction control be able to be switched on and off.

My two T25's had aTRC off button for switching off traction control. It was down in front of your knee when sat in driving seat. Can't remember which side tho.

• Like 1

My two T25's had aTRC off button for switching off traction control. It was down in front of your knee when sat in driving seat. Can't remember which side tho.

Thanks for the reply Alan..?What I'm trying to find out is,because i am running the T2 i dont have the switch in place,so if i fitted one ?would traction control become switchable as in turning it on and off,cheers.

No unfortunately fitting a switch will not give you traction control,The T2 does not have traction fitted to turn on/off

My 2005 1.8vvti T2 deffo had a button there, I remember cos I used it a couple of years ago in the bad snow. I'm 99.99999% certain it was the same "TRC off" button that my T3s had. It caused a light to come on the dash warning that you had engaged it (well, switched it off if you get my drift), and it made driving in snow a shed load better so it deffo did something with traction.

Maybe it wasn't fitted to the diesels?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links