Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Crashed Me G6

Asif

MAN IM GUTTED, I WAS FOLLOWING ME MATE FROM COLL AND WE WAS RACING A LOL AND WE CAME TO A ROUNDABOUT AND I THOUGHT HE WAS GOIN STREIGHT BUT HE TURNED RIGT AND I WENT STREIGHT INTO HIS DRIVER AND PASSENGER DOORS!!!! ALL I HAD WAS A BROKEN NUMBER PLATE AND BONET SLIGHTLY BENT TO 1 SIDE AND HE HAD 2 DOORS ****** LOL IM HAPPY ME CARS FINE BUT THE IDIOT WANTS TO CLAIM THROUGH INSURANCE AND SO IM GUTTED FOR NEXT YEAR INSURANCE ITS GONA B LIKE £4000 AND I EVEN GO ID PAY FOR REPAIR PRIVATE SO I THOUGHT SOD HIM THEN ******!!!! SO HE ANT MA MATE ANYMORE

this means no more mods to ma car until ive got £4,000 saved for insurance damn!!!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yarisboy

• SuperRetard

• Nicola

• System~G

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You shouldn't be racing on the roads. Let alone when you are so inexperienced at driving. You are lucky neither of you wre injured or worse. You deserve what you get insurance wise.

:angry::angry::angry:

And to add - it's knob-heads like you who make decent drivers insurance premiums go up :angry:

This is not the place to blag about racing.... :ffs:

I do know what its like as I said on the forum about 6 months ago how i bent my car after a showdown with a Almera GTI and i was gutted and i ended on the note DONT ROAD RACE! It always ends in tears :crybaby:

To add to things i work in Insurance claims. Imagine having to deal with a family when a boy racer lost control with his car and knocked down a pregnant women with her 2 year old daughter. They died, the boy racer had the cheek to moan about his posible future in prison and not been able to get insurance when he comes out.

Best advise i can give now is fix the rolla sell it and get a shopping trolly to go around in save your no claims history up. And when you have some experience then get a quicker car to mod etc :thumbsup:

All you're bothered about is your insurance going up???

What about your driving skills (or lack of)?

I hope you get flamed pal... coz we wont be closing the thread if you do.. you will deserve every bit flame burger you get here.

WTF!!!!

This is what happens when :censor: like you are allowed to drive :angry:

Here's to hoping no-one will insure you again. :angry: :censor: :angry:

What you mean he wants to claim on your insurance......its was you who drove into him, you are lucky the old bill didnt see you cos you would have both copped it!!

PS. I dont find car crashes funny, sure ive had 1, it wasnt my fault, but the pure fact of all the hastle, going to court, the sound of metal on metal it made me sick and shaky for a long time.

Come back when you understand that had a crash by racing, you caused it and it should'nt be something to brag about!

Take it as a learning experience. You're lucky no one got hurt this time. Maybe not so lucky next time. It's not worth racing on the streets, one error and either the car gets totalled or someone gets hurt, maybe killed. You wouldn't be worrying about your insurance then, would you?

Joe

yea dude...i get my license in july....but this doesnt mean i go be racing everywhere whit everyone..hell no..

dude..

speed kills

drive safe

buy a civic instead of corolla :/

Driving bling bling is one thing, racing and making mistakes is another.....Hope you are more careful from now on. :thumbsup:

I had a wee bump 2 months after geting my rolla cos I was being a t*t in the snow and my brakes wouldnt stop me in time, I went into the back of my mates crappy old fiesta, no damage to his, but my front end isnt too tidy now! I dont have the money to sort it at the mo cos im a student and am getting repair quotes of around £2000. (on the brighter side, its an excuse to get a few mods done before a spray job when I finally gather some cash in!! :-) )

However, I wouldnt be racing around now or just after passing my test.

Its not right, and yeah its putting insurance up for everyone as more accidents occur. :ffs:

ross

post-50-1083701752.jpg

That picture actually makes it look ok, horrid on a close up but at least I can mod the bonnet :D

ross

They are asking 2 grand for that?????

Just get a new bonnet, and that front thing (dont no what its called) which goes under ur grill, and ur sorted :thumbsup:

Well one company said I needed 2 new wings and bonnet and grill surround and new landing panel etc

Then fitting and spraying!!!

Yeah, Im going to get a new bonnet and mod the original bonnet so can use them both as I please. Will get a grill surround too.

Only problem is the bumper is a little scuffed in places, etc, it wont be a proper job but will look totally fine

Asif,

Have a go karting session or something similar with your mates if you feel the urge for a race.

At least it will be in an area where you are not endangering others, or raising your premium (and your car stays in one piece).

Confucious he say 'An action leads to a consequence'......in this case an expensive one.

There's a simple lesson to be learned here.

Wisdom comes with age. Learn from it and move on.

Rich

YEA THANX ALLL OF YAS FOR YA COMENTS EVEN THE ******* ***** ASWELL BUT YEA I LEARNT SO THERE!!!! AND IM CHILLIN SO SHUT IT.

language

Edited by jaxx

so because you pretty much totalled his car and he wants to claim on your insurance... he's not your friend anymore.... right.

I've been in 3 crashes during my short but colourful life, nearly died in one of them... and i agree that car crashes are anything but funny :blink:

Young drivers will make errors though, fact of life.

Treat it as a learning experience, and forget about your turbo mod for a year or five.

sam

Hmmm... I'm pretty guilty of being an over-confident so&so... And I'm in my first 6 months of driving still... but that sounds like it was a bit of a d'oh moment. Brush yerself down and try not to forget that stomach-churning "ohsh1tI'mnotincontrol!" moment!

Gotta say though, when you race bikes and get in a slow-as-shi7 car, it's hard not to feel invincible... I was bleedin' lucky to get away with my first proper spin... could have been nasty. Now I take it on track and keep it to myself! ;)

Asif,

Have a go karting session or something similar with your mates if you feel the urge for a race.

At least it will be in an area where you are not endangering others, or raising your premium (and your car stays in one piece).

You obviously wern't at the TOC vs LOC go-karting day :(

Asif, Think you can gather the picture in here that racing ain't big and it ain't clever (where's the !Removed! goblin when you need him :) )...

We've all done our stupid things but approaching a bend behind a car that close that you have to hit him i sdam right stupid, if he wants to claim on your insurance good on him, it's your own stupidity that caused it...

why buy a fast car if you don't know how to drive it matey, maybe a 1.0l starlet is more up your street....

Book yourself some advanced lessons and grow up a bit.....

Life calling maturity....

Asif,

You don't realise your own luck...

1. you didn't get hurt

2. the person you drove into didn't get hurt

3. your car is, more or less, fine

4. you won't have money to buy a faster car (which will save someone getting hurt)

5. he wants to claim this on your insurance (FYI - only idiots try to pay these things outside of insurance. You could have paid him cash to get his car sorted. And then he could have claimed it on your insurance anyway.)

Consider yourself lucky and take in every posting on this thread and learn a lesson.

You might also want to sharpen up the lingo (and check caps lock).

Asif

I take it from your comments that you think the folks who disagree with you are ******s, right?

Well mate I might point out to you that you are the ******, you can't spell and you can't drive either, you have been driving for a very short space of time and you have had a crash.

Asif the roads are too crowded to race on if you want to go fast go racing on proper tracks where you can show off your prowess before you kill some poor innocent person, unless in fact you are such a crap driver you couldn't actually get a racing licence.

If you hurt my family or worse I would hunt you down like a dog.

Oh yeah Asif the caps lock is the button on the left with caps lock on it, I suggest you go and troll elsewhere.

Stupid little boy.

Just after I posted this I saw the post above.

Am I wrong in thinking that maybe this chap is a chav of sorts?

Speaks like one and has a sort of sod you chav attitude.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links