Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Crashed Me G6

Asif

MAN IM GUTTED, I WAS FOLLOWING ME MATE FROM COLL AND WE WAS RACING A LOL AND WE CAME TO A ROUNDABOUT AND I THOUGHT HE WAS GOIN STREIGHT BUT HE TURNED RIGT AND I WENT STREIGHT INTO HIS DRIVER AND PASSENGER DOORS!!!! ALL I HAD WAS A BROKEN NUMBER PLATE AND BONET SLIGHTLY BENT TO 1 SIDE AND HE HAD 2 DOORS ****** LOL IM HAPPY ME CARS FINE BUT THE IDIOT WANTS TO CLAIM THROUGH INSURANCE AND SO IM GUTTED FOR NEXT YEAR INSURANCE ITS GONA B LIKE £4000 AND I EVEN GO ID PAY FOR REPAIR PRIVATE SO I THOUGHT SOD HIM THEN ******!!!! SO HE ANT MA MATE ANYMORE

this means no more mods to ma car until ive got £4,000 saved for insurance damn!!!!!!!!

yeah clever that well done! :rolleyes:

Go sort it out on a track day or 1/4 mile track, just imagine what could of happened if either of you hit an innocent by stander. My god you've only been the road 5 minutes!

Maybe your next premium will make you slow down and not race anymore!! Ok so your new to driving, everyone makes mistakes although not usually to this degree and then complain about your insurance. Learn from it and think twice about using the fun pedal in future!

Kev

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yarisboy

• SuperRetard

• Nicola

• System~G

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Asif is it true that you can be found on chavscum ? :lol:

I think people are being a little harsh on Asif now... i'm sure he's learned his lesson!

He made a mistake, and got punished.. but there's no need for the continual flaming to go on.

After all, he's not going to be able to afford a fast car for a good few years, he might not even be able to afford his current one after the insurance claim!

Personally I think there should be some kind of engine limit for new drivers... Like with motorbikes they don't let you get on a big ducatti straight away, you progress up to that.

I think it'd be a good idea for certainly the first year of driving to have a 'less capable' engine infront of your feet... doubt we'll ever see anything of the likes though :)

It's also been taken out of context a little here... he was chasing his mate around, having a bit of a laugh... and ploughed into the back of him at a roundabout.....

Call me old fashioned but i pretty much doubt he'd go diving onto a roundabout if he wasn't chasing his mate, people are reacting like he was doing doughnuts on a zebra crossing or infront of a primary school....

anyway, don't worry! Asif is "chillin"......... :lol::lol::lol:

Got your rockports and kappas on asif? :thumbsup:

I agree with you Sam (edited as said Jax :ph34r: ), but not only should new drivers be "kapped" by engine size, should they have an accident, get caught speading or commit any other traffic offense within 18 - 24 months of driving they should receive a ban and/or be sent back to driving school.

my name's Sam by the way SystemG... :(

Doh!

Sorry dude! Your Avatar confused me :bye:

:D

c'mon guys, we've all been there. Im not defending Asif in anyway, but im sure that no one here hasn't had a bit of a blat with their mates. Hell, i aint an angel (unless u ask my mum :yes: ), i enjoy a good little blast against a mate or some lonely chav. However, insurance companies know this, hence why younge lad's have ridiculus premiums. The main reason why premiums are going up is because of lazy claimants (sp?) who are out to make a quick buck because of their "traumatic and life shattering" experiance in an accident.

Im sure Asif knows he's ballsed up, but hey, who am i to doubt his driving ability. Whats to say that in the same situation i wouldn't have crashed too? Just my 2p. Dan

Dan, everyone has their stupid moments. But most aint so stupid that they go around telling people about it for sympathy or glory (as there appears to be no remorse or guilt in the original post) and then ****** moan about the insurance :ffs:

The reason his insurance is going up is because off incidents like these.

language

Edited by jaxx

Surinder Posted on May 5 2004, 12:27 PM

Dan, everyone has their stupid moments. But most aint so stupid that they go around telling people about it for sympathy or glory (as there appears to be no remorse or guilt in the original post) and then ********in moan about the insurance 

Bang on how im thinking, i just dont like people giving the whole 'holier than thou' sttitude on someone they've probably never met. Still, we live and learn.

(ps, with the sun coming out it must be lush taking the t-bars off for the first time eh?!)

Personally I think there should be some kind of engine limit for new drivers... Like with motorbikes they don't let you get on a big ducatti straight away, you progress up to that.

Good point Sam but i've only got a 1 litre Yaris and it can still hit over 100mph!

I'd quite happily have a 1.3 or 1.6 or such like. But my insurance was cheaper to have the 1.8 GXi (Don't ask how :blink: ) But I don't mind because I've got all the GXi refinements now :lol:

Chaps, I think you're being way too harsh on Asif...

And the motorcycle thing sounds great but in practice is a bit stupid.

The power-limit is 33bhp (in car terms, like owning a 1.0 Starlet/Yaris) - but still good for sub 5 second 0-60 and over 100mph. And even then, if you're over 21 you just pay extra money and take your test on something with 45bhp or more! So you still get ***** buying GSX-Rs and CBRs as their first bike...

A GSX-R1000 costs £8000 (£5500 2nd hand) and will do 0-100 in 6 seconds, 0-150 in just over 10. That's MPH, people NOT kph! 19 seconds from the start line and you'll be banging off the 186mph limiter...

language

Edited by jaxx

at the end of the day i messed up, i know it, but thats life and yea it was a first and last experience, i have learnt ppl serious and as for me mate the reason y i booted after him was because he overtook me and blasted off thats y and it was rainin which is y i didnt stop intime i was only doin 15mph but stopping distance betwen me and him wasnt long enough in wet weather, thats y no damage was done to me car its perfect just his.

thanks all for ya comments and yea ive learnt

ok ok

So let me get this right you and your mate where racing down a road in the rain he overtook you, you sped up he turns right and you slam into him?????

in that case both you and you mate are very lucky to have not hurt big time

Maybe you should take your test again mate sounds like you are a danger on the road if you have been driving for about a month and start :censor: around in the rain in you car I dont reckon you will be driving very long but you might spend a nice holiday in the hospital or prison.

Andy

Sorry to be harsh mate but I dont think it was very clever to post on here about your antics out driving.

"Thats life" yeah..it could have been death, I dont understand how you can be so passive. quite franky your arrogance annoys me.

The power-limit is 33bhp (in car terms, like owning a 1.0 Starlet/Yaris) - but still good for sub 5 second 0-60 and over 100mph. And even then, if you're over 21 you just pay extra money and take your test on something with 45bhp or more! So you still get ***** buying GSX-Rs and CBRs as their first bike...

Please phrase your words carefully.

Not everyone who buys a GSX-R or CBR as their first bike is a ******. As with cars, there are lots of idiots, but its not everyone.

I was one of those paying extra money to pass my bike test on a 'grown ups' bike.

Then bought myself a CBR, I am sure there are a few others here like me. Certainly not *****

Got to own a celica and CBR600 at the same time.

Bit O.T.... but it annoyed me.

language

Edited by jaxx

Folks

I can understand there is high tension in this thread and a lot of strong opinions, but can we keep an eye on the swearing a bit closer.

Ta

(just passin through, carry on)

Jaxx, are you in moderating mode??? :ph34r:

Nice one. :thumbsup:

just doin my job

not tryin to put a dampener on the thread but language is gettin a bit out of hand.

:thumbsup:

Sorry to offend. My opinion is that handing 200bhp cars or 100bhp bikes to n00bs is a serious miscalculation. That's all.

My gripe is with a cynical government who make noises like they're concerned but the truth is it's all down to money. Why did they charge you more to take the big bike test? 'Cos it'll make you safer? I hardly think so! Because you're willing to pay it, that's why! And I'm not blaming you either, I might have done the same.

It's the same as road tax, gatso and congestion charging. Never forget the bottom line!

Peace out, dudes! ;)

Jaxx,

I had a discussion about the offending edited word a few weeks ago with Garrick, who told me what it meant.

I didn't believe him and use the word in the same context as twit.

Then when I noticed the word on here I assumed that I was right and that it wasn't a bad word, to then notice today that the word has been edited.

So sorry Garrick, I will stop using that word as it is bad.

And sorry to anyone else, but I didn't know.

No problem Nicola, easy mistake to make being as the auto-cencor doesnt pick up on it, one person to the next will see it in different eyes so just edited in case. not a perosonal dig at you just trying to keep everything tidy.

:thumbsup:

Hear hear SuperRetard :thumbsup:

government makes over £40 billion a year from road tax alone :o Does anyone actually believe that money goes back into our roads? me neither.

It's more likely that the money went into a certain war (illegal invasion), in which we can't even afford to equip our troops correctly, and a situation which the americans could easily have handled by them selves with their literally massive armed forces resource.

The government needs money, as long as that's the case the taxes will keep coming :(

Is anyone elses poll tax even more horrendous this year by the way?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links