Sign in to follow this  

What's This Valve Called? And Where Is It Located In The Engine Ba

Recommended Posts

What's this valve called? And where is it located in the engine bay of 2003 avensis d-4d?


and what does it do?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

dont have much knowledge sir but is this not the SCV (suction control valve) common problems are similar to clogged EGR Valve

e.g cutting out at junctions etc

not sure where yours might be but in the 2007 1adftv engine it is on the fuel pump on the right side of the cylinder head..

changed mine recently and cured cutting out problem.. hope this helps you sir but my knowledge is sketchy

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this