Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brodit V Dashmount

pmb

Can any of you say which you think is better for the 4.2 Rav? The Brodit seems slightly further away and I'm not sure if it has mounting holes. The dashmount seems to me to be better but would be interested in your comments.

I tried both the Brodit (type that clips on in one place and sticks on in another) and the Dashmount on my 4.2 and much preferred the Dashmount.

.... and just to provide some balance here ( :flowers: ), I'm using the Brodit mount. I guess I've had it so long that I don't notice its position - that's where my eyes go. As hoovie says, it clips & sticks on, though till recently the clip-on action was enough to secure it without the sticky strip.

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks for the replies. If I keep my 11 year old Rav (had it from new) it will be a dashmount but one of the options is a new Kia Sportage for which there is no dashmount available. I really should get my amateur radio gear in a car again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links