Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scratches On Interior Plastic

Mike169

Hi all,

There is a slight scratch on the rear tailgate door grey inner plastic trim panel on my year old Rav4, say 3" long and not bad but bad enough you can see it or feel it with your finger nail.

Is there any remedy i or the main dealer can do or is it a new panel and clips, looks like it could be expensive or is it just live and accept it, lol.

Kind regards to all, Mike 169

Ah typed ye a reply Mikey, and it naffed off into the ether FFS........photo to follow.

See attachment.....from an aesthetic point of view, not fantastic, but from a point of view of golf club and mates who don't give a monkey's .....totally brill....and yes, it does cover the Chocolate Fireguard boot light, but even Stevie Wonder could feel for it and cut out its shape. Or fit proper bootlights like mineseez on left and right.....inside the luggage area.

Before anybody asks....ah cannae remember.....Armadillo rings a bell, but will search and re-postify.

post-59404-0-68412100-1382102476_thumb.j

Just looking at that rear door cover, reminds me of my previous Rav4 which I had two storage bags which simply screwed onto the inside of the rear door (genuine Toyota parts), they were extremely useful.

Don't suppose anyone knows if they exist for the 2011 model ?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links