Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bit Of A Rum Colour ?

CharlieFarlie

There certainly doesn't seem to be a lot of 4.4's on the roads considering it's eight months since launch. Meanwhile I was reading recently that the order books are bulging at Land Rover, great news for the economy and employment statistics as the AA recruit a record number of recovery drivers….

• Like 2

At the risk of contradicting myself, it appears that around 3.5k Rav 4.4's have been registered. There's approx 140 pre registered on the Toyota website looking for new homes.

By the time you get independence, all this drilling in my back garden will have paid off. So far only spring water and pure natural gas peeing out all over the place which of course have no value but I will get to 0W/30 fully synthetic, don't you worry Scotty.

.........calm doon.....light a fag in yer garden.."..

There certainly doesn't seem to be a lot of 4.4's on the roads considering it's eight months since launch. Meanwhile I was reading recently that the order books are bulging at Land Rover, great news for the economy and employment statistics as the AA recruit a record number of recovery drivers.

Unfortunately the AA won't benefit much.

Due to LR's legendary reliability, they are one of the only manufacturers with their own break down service "Land Rover Assist".

Nice chaps, got to know them all quite well in my three year warranty period on my LR!!

Dave

• Like 1

They must use the A.A when they're overrun with recoveries, I couldn't resist taking this when my sisters neighbour had a change of heart about her three week old L.R, first day of snow as well.

d586ba02-72c3-49b2-bb69-670e291e2940_zps

Back on topic, it's not a bad colour, for a yellow…...

Ainsley I think all ages of the Rav will depreciate and sadly maybe the newer cars will percentage wise loose a wee but more.. But the difference between a brand new 4.4 and one of the very latest 4.3s is actually not that great.... Nowhere near in fact as wide a bridge as when the first 4.4s were arriving at the dealers with near 30K price tags...

On another thread hear 4.4 Invincibles are not far north of 25K where a very late runout model year 2012 is going to be 22K or slightly over for a very low miles one ..

I think I will stick to plan A and look for one of those 4.3s as late and as low a mileage as I can get.. My T180 is going like train now and with winter upon us if I don't find that illusive 4.3 it will allow a few more quid to be saved and I may just end up with a brand new Invincible...

Still rate the SR 4.3 as the best looking Rav4 to date mind !

Ah, could this be that the old RAV 4.3 will become collectible!!!! I have to agree, the 4.4 is not going down well in Spain, and I have been looking to upgrade our 4.2 for a long time now, but good 4.3 cars are not coming on the market. The local Toyota dealer was not impressed with the new car, but there is a dirth of any 4.3 models, certainly with a good spec. I am with you, go for a well specked 4.3, and maybe the depreciation won't be too bad.

We just bought a motorhome to "do" Europe, and that was a great deal, and a fetching cream to boot!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links