Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Name Of Specific Boys Comic From Late 60's/early '70'

Hoovie

Even in jocularity, there are people entrusted with minimal responsibility hereon who really must have a great view of their own tonsils.........due to their heads being so far up their own rectums. Self importance really is so purile.

My mum used to say If you can't fight wear a big hat...

Never understood it though :spam:

Now, we have had some good banter and Hoovie got his answer ( by some superstar that shall remain nameless ) so before this topic reduces to mod slagging I suggest we call it a day...

Thank you and goodnight ( And all without any abuse or vitriol )

• Like 2

Even in jocularity, there are people entrusted with minimal responsibility hereon who really must have a great view of their own tonsils.........due to their heads being so far up their own rectums. Self importance really is so purile.

My mum used to say If you can't fight wear a big hat...

Never understood it though :spam:

My Grandpa said the same. I thought it was a reference to his army days in WW1 but perhaps not..

Now, we have had some good banter and Hoovie got his answer ( by some superstar that shall remain nameless ) so before this topic reduces to mod slagging I suggest we call it a day...

Thank you and goodnight ( And all without any abuse or vitriol )

And Hoovie appreciates the answer given :) (must admit I was surprised at the provider of said response, but only as I thought he would have been too young to know :yes: )

• Like 1