Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Mobile Phone You've Had ?

Jimlad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sera_beetle

• Fozzy

• jaxx

• Jimlad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nokia 6220 it does everthing I want and can take being thrown at a wall in anger so I like it :lol::lol: Also my motorolla v50 I dunno what it was called might have been the 50i it was a flip open phone it was :censor: and broke far to easy if you ask me :lol::lol:

ever, forgetting modern abilitites, my old 3210. i thought it was great.

i change mine every year now cos i'm a victim.

ive had the top panasonics, motorolla's, sony erricsons, samsungs, siemens and to be honest, all these gadgets - i cant even use half of them, or as yet have not had a reason, poor me!. :blink:

phone_models_5100.jpg Is the personal phone. Except mine is dark grey not puke green :rolleyes: Is pretty good, charge it once a week and can throw it around and send it swiming B)

phone_models_6310i.jpg Is the work phone. I can't seem to fill it's memory with numbers and beleive me , I've tried. I have never had to charge it off mains as my van has a handsfree kit fitted. It has sat for nearly two weeks without being charged at all and has been used a lot in the time. good phone :thumbsup:

BUT with technology always improving, I want a phone that is the combination of both, but with photo and mpeg facilities too B) Shouldn't be too long :rolleyes:

my noky 7650! awesome phone but a bit of a brick and gettin a bit tired these days

*Steals System~G's piccy*

phone_models_5100.jpg

Thats what I've got! Good for when ya drunk & keep dropping it hehe

Or dropping it in ya pint :blink::blink:

waterproof phone ??... sweet

I like my first ever mobile the best.. it was a nokia.. can't remember the one. Had a sticky out the top aerial and was one of the first to have changeable front covers.

Jappy had a yellow one and I had a green one when we were at Uni. Remember paying a rediculous price for it as well.

Hope this will be my best phone so far. I have only had it for 2 days, so I haven't sussed it all out yet.

it630.gif

best phone i've had is a nokia 3100

closely followed by the original 3210, which also doubled up as a tommy knocker!

useful in friday night conflicts :D

worst phone... i've not had any truly awful phones, but i had a sony with a scroll button on the side... felt particularly flimsy compared to a nokia.

Also I left that phone in the bit under the front wipers last summer after I gave the car a ruddy good polishing, so excited I forgot that the phone was there and went off in a celebratory drive.... soon as I hit a corner about 50mph i saw my phone fly across my vision and off the car into a field :( :lol:

bad times!

sam

phone_models_5100.jpg Is the personal phone. Except mine is dark grey not puke green :rolleyes: Is pretty good, charge it once a week and can throw it around and send it swiming B)

Thats the one I have, very building site friendly if you get what I mean

Its like the G-Shock of phones

Also I left that phone in the bit under the front wipers last summer after I gave the car a ruddy good polishing, so excited I forgot that the phone was there and went off in a celebratory drive.... soon as I hit a corner about 50mph i saw my phone fly across my vision and off the car into a field :( :lol:

bad times!

sam

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Nice!

All the phones I've had are bad - I'm fed up with them, got an old 8210 for a few quid to chuck about but it broke so I'm still using a Motorola T720 - it's ok just old now.

t720.jpgt720.jpg

& the bike racing game was only a demo - gutted....hello moto :D

*Steals System~G's piccy*

phone_models_5100.jpg

Thats what I've got! Good for when ya drunk & keep dropping it hehe

Or dropping it in ya pint :blink::blink:

It's also got a (very inaccurate) dB meter which is usefull to me as a sound engineer (not) :lol::lol:

Siemens SL45 V14

Stock Features

32MB MMC (64MB Max)

call queuing system (plays a tune down the phone line until you are ready to pick up)

Records calls, and memo

WAP

2500 Names and number

MP3

Infared

Memo Limit: 5hrs

MP3 Limit: 45mins @ 96kbs MAX (256kbs)

SMS Limit: 16384 Messages

Mods

Upgraded Software to SL45i V56

256 MB MMC

bluetooth

Plays MP3 at the same time as WAP

Screen saver

Java

Plays B&W Movies

Blue Cover

Phone Skin

2x Singal Boosters

New Heavy duty battery(being delivered)

Memo Limit: 40hrs

MP3 Limit: 6hrs @ 96kbs MAX (320kbs)

SMS Limit: 131072 meaages

sony ericsson P900

i did a review on smartphone and PDA's it was unbeaterable in the test. Miles better than the p800 :thumbsup:

post-15-1084456864.jpg

Plays B&W Movies

only B&W your not trying hard enouthe my p900 has full wide screen colour !Removed! movies on it :wacko:

the best most expenisve phone i got is Samsung v200 which is ****, i perfer the nokia 7210 actually nice and small.

I hope to get an e715 been after one of those for a while... Or the sharp GX30....

What do i spend the money on?? Car? or phone??

Yeah i thought so too....THE CAR

Lolz

Matt

Best phone Nokia 6610i

worst and yet current phone 02x1 (pants) all the gadgets built in but no sign of a data cable to have to send images to other half phone then use inferred on hers to down load to laptop. what a load of :censor:

rang o2 for prediction on data cable "Qoute"" dont think o2 will be producing one ever as 02x2 comes out next month with infered""

I have always gone for Nokias, decided it was time far a change and now have a

Panasonic x70 :thumbsup:

Thats the one I have, very building site friendly if you get what I mean

Its like the G-Shock of phones

Yeah ive got the 5100 too! Great for the building site!

ross

I have always gone for Nokias, decided it was time far a change and now have a

Panasonic x70 :thumbsup:

Thats uncanny, just done exactly the same thing last week :unsure:

Like the phone but so used to the ease of use of Nokias having a few teething problems ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links