Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car Has Arrived

Monkey04

Evening all my new Touring sport hybrid excel has arrived. Loving it so far radio all tuned in. Can't work out how to bluetooth my phone yet sure I will sort it really smooth drive looking forward to taking on a longer run.

• Like 1

Must be a nice feeling Peter - hope you enjoy it & all the new features :)

Good luck and healthy to enjoy your new car.

Took the family out in it today. Very impressed so smooth even on the 17 inch wheels glides along. Plenty enough power for me had my SRI Vectra diesel before so was a bit concerned but no more, the Auris is fine.

Those pesky journos don't live in the real world it has enough power and handling for us normal people. Sure when you put your foot down the engine roars a bit but that soon settles once the CVT box sorts it out.

By no means a scientific test but the dash said 58 mpg average now that's good for a 1.8 petrol auto. No motorways on normally A and B roads. My Vectra was 45 mpg.

Shame no voice recognition on the bluetooth but not a big issue.

So to sum up so far very impressed well equiped, comfortable, economical and looks good.

Glad you had a good run, they are a very nice car to drive :thumbsup:

Hi Peter,

Glad to see you are enjoying your new Auris,Also I like the way you have a positive outlook on the Auris.

I'm still waiting for my tax disc to come from the DVLA all other paper work came on Saturday.I have bought a Auris Hybrid hatch. The more I read on the internet from the experts I began to think I had made a mistake,But your feedback reasures me.

I'm glad you really like it.

All the best from Lippy.

Good for you mucca

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Toyota OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links