Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Bought Myself A T Spirit Estate :)

thaiad24

Looking forward to picking up my car next week, I went for the 2.2litre t spirit 60 plate estate with panoramic roof and reversing camera and what not, it's done 77,000 and I paid £9000

Did I get an alright deal? I must say it's a dream to drive and I love all the little extras it's got like heated seats, memory seats, no handbrake etc...

Quick question, I had the trip computer on average mpg and it was showing 7.5 and by the time i finished the test drive it had gone up to 9.2 mpg. The guy said that it will keep on rising till it reaches it's true mpg.

Seems a bit odd, anyone had experience of this?

Cheers

Sounds like a nice car, it should have 1 year left under warranty so get anything and everything done that niggles you especially anything related to the electronic handbrake, very expensive to replace and they do give trouble! When I reset my average mpg it reads in the 30-40 mpg straight away but mine is a T25 not a T27. Make sure you get the spare key and satnav dvd if it has one.

Good luck with the new car and let us know how its going now and then.

Regards

Pete.

• Like 1

Sounds like a nice car, it should have 1 year left under warranty so get anything and everything done that niggles you especially anything related to the electronic handbrake, very expensive to replace and they do give trouble! When I reset my average mpg it reads in the 30-40 mpg straight away but mine is a T25 not a T27. Make sure you get the spare key and satnav dvd if it has one.

Good luck with the new car and let us know how its going now and then.

Regards

Pete.

Cheers Pete,

As I'm a total noob with the t27, how do I reset the average mpg on it?

on the steering wheel press the DISP button until you are at average mpg. Hold down for several seconds & it should reset.

I wonder if it is set up to show miles per litre rather than miles per gallon?

You must be the only person that loves the electronic handbrake. I have had mine for 10 months & I would still prefer a traditional one purely from the operation point of view let alone reliability & cost.

I would also rather have a key rather than push-to-start & I find that I could live without a lot of the extras on the T Spirit (e.g. you only need electric heated seats because they are leather, the panorama roof isn't much use for the front seats etc.).

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links