Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Southern Meet

Bibbs

Okay - all the regions are having a meet on the same day ..

11:00 Sunday, July the 11th.

The "Southern Meet" will be at the Links Hotel in Fleet.

They have TV's, pool tables, bar food, a big car park etc .. and they say it's okay

Postcode : GU51 3QJ.

It's just off the M3, Junction 4a and should be easy to get to for people from the real south as well as London. I'll be going from Reading and it takes about 25 mins from there.

(It's the same weekend as "Japanese Performance Sunday" but I'll not be going to that.)

If you are interested or have any questions, post them here and I'll try and answer ASAP.

I'll PM interested parties with my Mobile closer to the date.

See you there !!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• TheNissanMan

• knowlson

• jerry phipps

The Links hotel is a nice place

It's my old Local from when I lived in Fleet. :lol: I've only been drinking there for 11 years ..

I spoke to the Assistant Manager and she said it was cool. Depending on numbers, I may get there early and ask to section of a part of the car park .. so we can get better pics ..

As it's my b'day weekend I might be up that way as my folks live just around the corner....

Possibly be able to sort out a bbq at my place if prefered as plenty of parking for approx 60 cars and plenty of room for bbq, whichever is easier, will find out what am doing for my bday first lol

Could be a mid afternoon - "lets move on" plan then fella .. as you say it's just round the corner ..

Don't bottle it .. I'm sure a lot of these people are quite efeminate .. I know Ryan likes dresses and high heels .. :D

Don't bottle it .. I'm sure a lot of these people are quite efeminate .. I know Ryan likes dresses and high heels .. :D

like 'em, I love 'em but only on people i'ld like to take home, legs ar to hairy for the stockings i'm afraid and it's a pita trying to find size 11 high heels....

:P :D :lol:

i am up for that!

forgot to say the 11th is the day after my 30th b'day so would be my TOC B'day bash :)

:crybaby: Shame, gonna be on holiday then.

Pity cuz my partner comes from Andover ('bout half hour away) though we now live in Essex, we trvel to Hants every couple o weeks, so coulda popped in :blink:

Oh well maybe next time :)

can't do bbq as new lawn be laid :(

but should be able to get o met if i'm up there...

That's cool Ryan .. I'm sure we can bundle up somewhere else ..

Looks to be about 8/9 of us atm .. MORE NEEDED !!

My mate pete will be coming also dude in his rolla so thats another one :thumbsup:

A couple more .. looking good ..

Yea ill come if thats ok guys, i live down in eastbourne so not to far, also know couple ppl from uni who live in fleet :thumbsup:

The more the merrier !!

I'll come along - in a Lexus if you don't mind.

Scott

Hmm, Lexus .. now I'm not sure :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership