Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Southern Meet

Bibbs

So far :

Jimma

Corollasr (maybe)

Knowlson

Rhaines (maybe)

Roadrunner

Steve

Fidgits (maybe)

PeterTheDude

Kenny

Nizan

Chuck04

Toyota PR

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• TheNissanMan

• knowlson

• jerry phipps

Would've loved to have come, if it was the weekend before that, cos i'm driving to Yeovil on the 2nd and back on the 4th. Would've passed it on the M3.

Shame! Maybe next time! :thumbsup:

Count me in as well guy's

jerry!!

The more the merrier :)

Hope to be there as long as weather aint too bad!!

Biff :thumbsup:

Sunday sounds like a laugh fingers crossed that the weater will be nice :thumbsup:

Ah.. made a mistake. I'm not able to come after all as it is the British GP. I won't call it work to save you all pointing out that "having" to go to the Grand Prix is some kind of work.

Of course, had it been June it would have been no problem. Yes, that's right. Yours truely drove over there last month and wondered where everyone was... It's the stress of the job, honest.

Ah.. made a mistake. I'm not able to come after all as it is the British GP. I won't call it work to save you all pointing out that "having" to go to the Grand Prix is some kind of work.

Shame fella .. but I suppose it's not the same watching the 60 lap precession on telly ..

Of course, had it been June it would have been no problem. Yes, that's right. Yours truely drove over there last month and wondered where everyone was... It's the stress of the job, honest.

Shouldn't laugh but :lol:

What did you think of the pub? :D

so what time does it start/finish?? might have a little something i need to do on sunday

Dunno mate .. I was going to try and get there about 10ish .. seeing as though I'm the organiser ..

Dont think I will be able to make this now :ffs: my Car has been in the garage since tuesday having some work done ;) but the parts I orderd from fensport they sent out where wrong so I will have to wait unitl monday when the new bit turns up.................GREAT :censor: :censor: :censor:

Seriously TRD Suspension top mount and TRD Gear box mount dont sound they same do they????? :ffs: :ffs:

Dont think I will be able to make this now :ffs: my Car has been in the garage since tuesday having some work done ;) but the parts I orderd from fensport they sent out where wrong so I will have to wait unitl monday when the new bit turns up.................GREAT :censor: :censor: :censor:

Seriously TRD Suspension top mount and TRD Gear box mount dont sound they same do they????? :ffs: :ffs:

I've been having problems with them as well. It took them six weeks to get a piece of s/s pipe to me. :eek:

Put me down as a possible lads - not 100% yet but may well make it.

I would of loved to come along as I haven’t been to a TOC meet for !Removed! ages, but unfortunately I am going to Silverstone to watch the 60 lap procession as you so call it.

I have a feeling it going to be a good race!

Nick :thumbsup:

you could walk there from your house !!!!

you could walk there from your house !!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

True if we lived in fleet still mate :P Living in addlestone now just next door to weybridge :thumbsup:

seeing as im working in bristol on sat night i might Just be able to come down......wont be in my car though.....white van for me!! :D

More the merrier .. need to put as many names to faces bofore JAE :)

sorry guys just been offered a VIP pass to a lapdancing club tonight :eek:

so put me down as a maybe for tommorow, depends what time im up in the morning etc etc etc

if I dont make it ill see you all at JAE :thumbsup:

More the merrier .. need to put as many names to faces bofore JAE :)

pm me your mobile m8, am at my folks so will be coming, not sure what time everyone is getting there so let me know...

if you wanna meet at foolks first and convoy in also let us know....

lets hope that the weather holds out :shutit:

jerry!!

Wish I was there.........

But I gotta be elsewhere................sorry guys :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership