Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Downloading From The Estore

Bigbasa

Hi All

Just got myself an Avensis Icon Plus Tourer 2014 and love it.

Been playing around with the Multi media/Sat nav etc and decided to get some of the on line apps up to date etc.

Following all the website instructions I found that although I had street view/google search etc etc I didn't actually have the eStore icon (App) - so I downloaded it from the web, unzipped onto a freshly formatted USB stick (as per instructions) - in fact I tried 2 different sticks.

Went to the car, started everything and let everything (bluetooth and internet) connect - shoved in the old USB stick and absolutely nothing happened.

Had an on line conversation with someone on site who decided it was a technical problem and I should go to the dealer?

I've also got a full map update which has to be done in the same fashion but I'm a bit loathe to chance wrecking the maps I've already got.

Any of you guys experienced this or have any thoughts please.

Bigbasa

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links